Reading with Style discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Fall 2013 10.9 - Karen GHHS' task: It IS Unusual

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liz M (new)

Liz M 10.9 - Karen GHHS' task - It IS Unusual:
Read a book that has unusual characteristics, such as an author known by a single name as listed on goodreads (Sapphire, Sjón, Stendhal), OR read a book considered "quirky" due to it's content or unusual design from one of the following lists: Quirky Books, Delightfully Quirky Books, Best Quirky Dark Novels, Innovative Design or Structure.

message 2: by Denise (new)

Denise | 4 comments I'd llike to read Dead Letter Office by Kira Snyder . It's an interactive e-book. I'm not sure I'll like the format, but it sounds interesting and I'd like see how the interaction works. Does this fit the unusual characteristics option?

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 12676 comments If not the single name author option, the book needs to be on one of the linked lists.

message 4: by Denise (new)

Denise | 4 comments Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "If not the single name author option, the book needs to be on one of the linked lists."

Thank you for the quick response. I have another option that will work.

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 12676 comments Denise wrote: "Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "If not the single name author option, the book needs to be on one of the linked lists."

Thank you for the quick response. I have another option that will work."

Will that book work for Kate's 20.8 Stephen King's Birthday? A quick scan of the description sounds as if there might be several MAJOR non-human characters.

message 6: by Denise (new)

Denise | 4 comments Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "Denise wrote: "Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "If not the single name author option, the book needs to be on one of the linked lists."

Thank you for the quick response. I have another option that will ..."

That would work. Thanks for the suggestion!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.