One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > morgan and lunic charm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) What should we do?

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Hmm well what kind of RPs do you prefer??

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Anything romance

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I've kinda been wanting to do an arranged marriage sort of thing. Or we can do like something paranormal??

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) We could do both together?

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Ok hmm so like vampires of werewolf's?

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Which one?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Werewolf

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Okay. Maybe we can do doubles. Like they arent mates and their trying to unite their packs, but then they do find their mates our something?? Or they could just stick with the arranged marriage, and there is no such things as mates. Either way is good.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) I haven't tried descriptive doubles yet.... I don't think I'd be too great for me... sticking to the arranged marriage is fine.

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Okay boy or girl??

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Okay :) can you create your charrie first??

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) One question do you mind anime pics

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan It doesn't matter

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Do you wanna start??

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) You can

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ((Okay))

Jade paced around camp. He let out a groan, hating this whole arranged marriage. I mean who sets two pups up who barely know each other? He could barely even remember what the girl looked like. Jade glared once more at his parents, waiting for her arrival.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Clara ignores her father the whole time they were on the way to the other pack. She hate the thought of this marriage . Her friends could choose why couldn't she? The whole pack had it better than she did, she only remembers that this boy was always mean to her.

message 24: by Morgan (last edited Aug 25, 2013 05:55PM) (new)

Morgan Jade went inside after a whole, seeing no point in waiting, it wasn't as if he actually cared. And if it was mandatory they'd call him back when she arrived. Of course just as he sat down he heard them pull up.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Clara growls at her father as he tried to touch her. He backed away and got out of the car. She stays in the car til the betas pulls her put of the car. She bit two of them, but she was out of the car. She glares at the ground as the car pulls away.

message 26: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He glanced at her, noticing she was just as unhappy about this arranged marriage. He smiled at her slightly, holding out his hand, putting the lines his parents made him learn to use.
"Hello Clara," he said formally, she looked familiar but he didn't know why. "This is the Argent pack, do you need he'll carrying those bags inside?" He asked, looking down at her bags, trying to be polite.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Clara looks up at him and shook her head, saying politely as possible, "I'm fine." Her father give her a look and she glares at him. She grabs her bags and looks up at jade again, "mind showing me to my room."

message 28: by Morgan (new)

Morgan "Of course not," he said, understanding her attitude as he led her to her room expecting her to follow. He led her to the third floor, this was one of the good things about the arrangement he wouldn't have to share a room with her for now. He paused in front of the door.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She follow s him and heads into her room. She set her bags on the floor on the inside, walking in. She yawns a long yawn and head to the bed to sit down. Why her, lord, why her? She wishes she could be at home with her friends running through the wood without a care, like she use to.

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He sighed looking over at her.
"I know you hate this, trust me I do too," he told her softly, returning to his own room. What was his life now?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She hears what he says and falls back on the bed. She curls up on the bed, shifting into her wolf self. She closes her eyes, drifting in to a light sleep.

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He walked back outside into the darkness, his friend jumping on his back to scare him, which really didn't work.
"Wow man, you're girl is fine," Max stated.
"Thanks, but I think she's taken. And besides soon enough she'll be you alpha."
"Doesn't mean I can't enjoy the view," he joked.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She wakes and yawns hearing noises coming from outside. She sees jade with someone and listens in. She really had nothing else to do.

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He sighed sitting down.
"So how are you taking this whole thing? How's Pauline?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper.
He groaned. "I broke up with her, she's just angry and bitter now." He replied.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She rolls her eyes thinking, men. She sit right below her window.

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He patted his back. "Well I'll see you later. Hope Pauline gets better. I mean you guys were perfect for each other… but obviously that had to end." He said walking away before Jade had the chance to reply.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She sighs. Her dad kept her from the guys of the pack.

message 38: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He went back up to his room, laying back down on his bed, he still couldn't believe this was his reality.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She shifts and lays on the floor. Her head on her paws.

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He shifted into his wolf form, finding it easier to sleep that way.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She gets up and walks around her room. She wanted out but she knew the betas where waiting for her to run and that's what she wanted to do.

message 42: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He woke up hearing Clara move around, sighing as he rolled over in bed, looking up at the ceiling.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Clara looks outside for any sign that the guards switching. She shifts back and opens her window. She jumps out the window and lands as lightly as she could. When the cost was clear she shifts and ran.

message 44: by Morgan (new)

Morgan There was silence, and he began to wonder why, maybe she'd fallen asleep. He got up from his bed to check.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She shifts and ran around to relax, avoiding the guards carefully.

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He noticed she was gone, he shook his head sighing. He didn't want to rat her out. He went outside, shifting into his wolf easily, nobody questioning where he was going.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She finds a clearing and lays down. She sighs to herself, looking up at the sky. She missed her flower field in her territory.

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He followed her scent, pausing as he noticed her in the clearing. He sat down a little way off, not wanting to disturb her, but not wanting to leave either.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She rolls to her side, shifting back. She plays with the grass near her face.

message 50: by Morgan (last edited Aug 26, 2013 01:12PM) (new)

Morgan He tries not to laugh at her childish behavior. Tensing up slightly when he spotted a dark figure on the other side of the clearing.

« previous 1