Super Hero High discussion

Dorms > Johnathan Westwood, Scott Summers, Connor Kent, Jean-Paul Beaubier

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 444 comments Mod
Just try not to throttle each other.

Welcome to your dorms!

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 724 comments Mod
(( no promise ))
Connor lays his stuff down on his bed then knocks it down next to his bed and lays on his bed

message 3: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

First impressions were pretty important and having lost his argument with the principle, Jean-Paul stood outside the dorm room, running a hand through his zebra bangs, agitated.

How was he supposed to present himself to a bunch of guys who may or may not be his dorm partners for the rest of his school life? Was he supposed to be cool and casual or flamboyant like stereotypes said? He didn't know if he could offer them his secret or if they accepted mutants.

There were so many dumb ways this could go wrong.

Shutting his eyes and balling his fists, Jean-Paul heard the shudder of things being tossed about. He was breaking a sweat just thinking about it.

Someone was in there, someone was in there...

Connor was alone In the room but he heard the foot steps outside the door " come in" he stares at the door looking through using X ray vision

message 5: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 25, 2013 10:09PM) (new)

Jean-Paul gathered his courage and brought himself to the door. He peaked in at a guy with serious muscle toning. Those blue eyes could have been cut with diamonds.

On his back, camping bag of Jean-Paul's could have impressed hockey players. It looked twice as long with water proof pockets and a xylophone of zippers. Strangely, Jean Paul's clothing bag was in the other hand which meant that whatever monstrous thing that backpack cocooned probably wasn't all hygienic and wardrobe.

Standing there like a fool, Jean-Paul made his first motion.

"Hey, my name is Northstar," could that accent be any thicker? "And I ... cannot think of anything to say."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonathan walked to the door and looked at Jean-Paul outside the room. "You can go in, you know," he said. He was covered in rubble from the Lounge. "The thing about dorms is that more than one person is in them." He opened the door and walked in.

" I want your real name please . " that didnt to harsh did it? He asked to him self " what's in the bag

message 8: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

"Ouais," He'd tried to avoid that but luck had turned its back on him that day.

He could smell the dust before he saw it. Little particles shooting up his nose and proning coughing fits if he hadn't pressed his nose into his sleeve.

Jean-Paul's brilliant blue eyes followed Johnathan like a hawks, looking him up and down, appreciating the looks of a guy who looked like he'd spent a field day in a room full of fans and flour. Even stark white, that guy looked good.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonathan looked back at Jean-Paul. "What?" He asked. "Anyway, my friends, I'm using the shower first. The lounge was made to collapse and I helped, the idiot that I am." He grabbed some of his fresh clothes and walked into the bathroom.

message 10: by inactive account (new)

Clark read both the boys minds and decided to keep reading their minds and to stay quiet

message 11: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 25, 2013 10:20PM) (new)

Thegotenza wrote: "" I want your real name please . " that didnt to harsh did it? He asked to him self " what's in the bag"

"Mon nom [My name] is Jean-Paul," he pronounced it something like 'jah' pohl'. "I'm from Québec so my english isn't that good," Jean-Paul said feeling chatty, "Québec, Canada," he added, "Just North of Maine. Biggest province in Canada. Bigger than Texas. It's really big. The weather's," he shut himself up, abruptly and blushing.

Thankful for the weird question, he swerved around and brought his pack down, unzipping the top. A pair of alpine skiis poked out.

message 12: by inactive account (new)

" why is it that your thoughts aren't the same as your words or even close " he said not replying to what he said just going off topic

message 13: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

Jean-Paul's face contorted and turned beet red. His hands turned into fists.

His face gaped in shock. "Tabarnac, that's personal! You can't--don't--don't--Do you mean because I think in French or... dit moi [tell me]--What do you know about me?" He suddenly didn't know if he should feel angry, hop out the window. And to think that he hadn't even asked the boy's name. C'était affreux!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

At this point Jonathan walked back in, just wearing black shorts, his hair damp, and his old clothes over an arm. "I'm not going to even ask what you guys are talking about," he said. He walked to his bed and put his clothes next to it, looking for a shirt.

message 15: by inactive account (new)

" I don't know much except that your gay " he says he liked keeping things short and simple

message 16: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 25, 2013 10:37PM) (new)

Northstar began to laugh, making a great hand motion out the window.

"Might as well scream it to de world, won't you? Criss, I was going to come out of de closet sometime, I didn't think it'd be so soon!" He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. For someone who should have just been publicly humiliated in front of two guys, one could tell that with that blockade out of the way, there could be no hiding anything else. That the inner voice and shy domineer stopped where Connor Kent's words started.

He called out to Johnathan. "Hear that, hot-pants? I'm gayer than a maypole."

Swerving back to mister simple words, Northstar shrugged, "Who's who in here? I can't be the only one with a name."

message 17: by inactive account (new)

" I'm Connor kent and I'm BI...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonathan looked at Northstar and shook his head in amusement. "Lovely fact to know, friend," he said. "I'm Jonathan Westwood, or just Jonathan, to answer your question."

message 19: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 25, 2013 10:40PM) (new)

"Sweet," Jean-Paul said, his grin featuring his tipped ears perfectly. It was a face made for elf movies and it glowed with acceptance, "Did you write that in your paper too?" Probablement pas. Those teachers didn't care what you were.

Johnathan at least didn't shoot daggers at him or literal ones. "That name--are you British?" His ears perked.

message 20: by inactive account (new)

" also ... Can you guys keep a big secret

message 21: by inactive account (new)

" no I like keeping things short and simple so no I put a very very short paper down

message 22: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

Thegotenza wrote: "" also ... Can you guys keep a big secret"

"Better than you can, apparently," Jean-Paul couldn't resist the jab. He was nonetheless grinning like a fool.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, I am British, so to say," Jonathan said. "That's easiest for now." He looked at Connor. "Yes, I can keep secrets."

message 24: by inactive account (new)

" I am superman's cousin

message 25: by inactive account (new)

(( my phones about to die so please don't continue to much without me

message 26: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 25, 2013 10:47PM) (new)

Northstar's eyebrows shot to the sky. Tucking his elbow in, he lay on the bed, watching with apparent interest his two new super human, amazing looking roomates.

He couldn't even find words for the shock. Superman? THE Man of Steel?

He was finally able to speak out, "Sweety, is there anything not perfect with you?"

message 27: by inactive account (new)

" well at times I can burst out in anger and go ballistic and destroy things around me

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's pretty cool," Jonathan said with a casual shrug. "So are we all dishing in our secrets now or I do leave you two flirts to hit on each other?"

message 29: by inactive account (new)

" im not flirting . Am I?"

message 30: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

"I can manage that," Northstar said dreamily. Suddenly shocked out of his daydream state by the third guy in the room.

"Right, cryptic," Jean-Paul said, "We shared our secrets, I think it's fair that you say something about yourself."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am half Angel," Jonathan said. "There's my secret. And Connor, you are certainly flirting, dude. So, shall I leave you two be?"

message 32: by inactive account (new)

Connors stomach grumbles very loud " Stupid kryptonian stomach you need pounds of food. WHY

message 33: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 25, 2013 10:57PM) (new)

Northstar f'worded, "So all those swears I've been using actually count to my soul?" His eyes suddenly narrowed on Johnathan, "Seriously, if you continue like this, who knows what I'll do when you bring a girlfriend here." And the idea was sounding funnier and funnier.

Food sounded good right now. Especially after living off a granola crunch diet.

message 34: by inactive account (new)

Connor opens the window and says " food here I come " he flies at the speed of light to a McDonalds

message 35: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 25, 2013 11:04PM) (new)

With Connor gone, Jean-Paul smiled sheepishly at the side of his mouth, "Sorry, you can bring as many girlfriends as you like. I--he just dug out a sensitive topic and on the first day no less!" Johnathan being flatted by dust in the lunge, Connor announcing to the world Jean-Paul's preference status. It had been a big day.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't worry, dude," Jonathan said. "For some reason all the girls here suspect me for some dark crime." He chuckled. "It is very amusing."

message 37: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 25, 2013 11:14PM) (new)

Amusing wasn't the word he would use, stomach dropping at the thought. Poor Johnathan hadn't asked to by handsomely debonair. And people were bound to invent stories when people with aura's like Johnathan walked in the room. His mere glance could cripple or swoon.

"Bien, As long as they don't find any bodies in that collapsed lounge, I'd think they'd just write you off as mysterious charmer. N'est-ce pas?," Jean-Paul said and craned his neck, "Are you okay?" He meant the wounds. If the lounge had collapsed on Johnathan, who knew what kind of pains he possessed. Jean-Paul felt, somewhere within that this guy was likable and would do well in the social world. If anything, it was right to offer him some first aid to loosen the tension.

message 38: by inactive account (new)

Connor comes back through the window humming eye of the tiger" What I missssss

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know how many people were in the room when the lounge collapsed, I wasn't in the area at the time, but in town," Jonathan said. "Yeah, I'm fine. No wounds, just a little bit of dust inhalation by cleaning up the room with the others, including one person who left rather quickly then came back. French like you."

message 40: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 25, 2013 11:22PM) (new)

Competition? A potential friend? Darn unspecified gender in english. "Another Frenchie?" He sounded aghast, probably expecting a Parisian in school exchange. Jean-Paul wasn't french, he was Quebecois but it was too earlier to start explaining the distinction.

"Are they friendly?" Which sounded something close to a dog owner asking if they can feed their pup and keep them.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know if friendly is the word for him," Jonathan said. "He is certainly interesting. Rather protective of the girls in the room and suspicious of me. Doesn't go to this school, though."

message 42: by inactive account (new)

" can I burn a hole in one of these walls to see the other room

message 43: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 25, 2013 11:25PM) (new)

"He has a girfriend here, then," Northstar frownced his eyebrows, trying to piece together why teachers would allow anyone in the school without reason. "Maybe one was his sister..."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Or he was just here," Jonathan said. "Street performer. Dangerous if you p!ss him off."

message 45: by inactive account (new)

He burns a hole in one of the walls the size for an eye and looks through minutes later he had a boner

message 46: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (new)

Thegotenza wrote: "" can I burn a hole in one of these walls to see the other room"

Still thinking of the visitor rights, Northstar imagined all the possibilities. He could maybe invite his soeurs to the mansion where they served dinner. The idea warmed him inside. From who he'd met in the last five minutes, she would be amazed by the whole place, asking questions galore--or if she was on her strict personality, she'd retreat to the library and they'd read books all afternoon.
"And let them see us? Non, sparky, it's not in the contract."

message 47: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 25, 2013 11:33PM) (new)

Kristin {Black Widow} wrote: ""Or he was just here," Jonathan said. "Street performer. Dangerous if you p!ss him off.""

"You know French guys," Jean-Paul said half-heartily, smiling shyly. "You smell good so I don't think the dust stuck," his eyes shifted away. A part of the school had been destroyed, an angel was sitting beside him and his new best friend was superman.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonathan looked at Connor. "Are you serious?" He asked, shaking his head.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "Kristin {Black Widow} wrote: ""Or he was just here," Jonathan said. "Street performer. Dangerous if you p!ss him off.""

"You know French guys," Jean-Paul said half-heartily, smiling shyly. "You sm..."

Jonathan smiled and shrugged casually. "I don't actually know any French guys, as in know know." He looked at him. "Thanks for the smell comment."

message 50: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Clinical Neurology made ridiculously simple (last edited Aug 25, 2013 11:44PM) (new)

((Bonne nuit [Goodnight].))

There was something admirable in the way Johnathan could just shrug derogatory comments away, even if they were just stereotypes. At first, Jean-Paul had been downright suspicious but now it was plain to see that the man sitting beside him might be a saint. It felt good to share a dorm with a saint. Maybe, in time, Johnathan could tell the other angels to forgive all his french swearing.

"Ain? Non, merci to you too," Jean-Paul slapped him in the back, "Believe me. The school will have no idea what hit them. You're too nice of a guy."

« previous 1 3