Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2) Endless Knight discussion

Endless Knight review

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rachael This is my first time winning a contest from Goodreads.com and it was this book in a bound manuscript, plus the first, Poison Princess. I'm excited to give my first actual review and pray I can get this out without spoiling anything in this delightful novel. (Though there might be spoilers for people who haven't read the first book.)

Endless Knight was a wonder book to me, just like Poison Princess was. I'd always enjoyed post-apocalyptic scenarios, tarot cards, warlocks, demons, were-animals, anything mythical and romantic. Although maybe this book doesn't contain demons or were-animals...

There is a bunch of romance, fights(fights in this book, gotta love them), alliances, betrayals, and unexpected turns and realizations. Up is down, down is up. We come across an Arcana that we haven't met yet and wowza, I wish I had her powers.

I expected this book to show more of Death and it did. I'm sorry to say that although there is romance with Evie, it is not all with Jack. (Actually, i'm not sorry.) Half of this book is based on the Empress's relationship with A-*AHEM* Death. I don't mean to tease, he has such a lovely name.

All in all, I enjoyed this book immensely. I got it yesterday afternoon and finished it just about an hour and a half ago. I hope I didn't give anything away. (:

Let me know what you guys think of my first review. I'd love to make these things more interesting, like those picture things yal have on yours.

Klint Rachael wrote: "This is my first time winning a contest from Goodreads.com and it was this book in a bound manuscript, plus the first, Poison Princess. I'm excited to give my first actual review and pray I can get..."
Nice review Rachel ;)

I would love to know more about the love triangle! (but not big spoilers)

Tracy Rachael wrote: "This is my first time winning a contest from Goodreads.com and it was this book in a bound manuscript, plus the first, Poison Princess. I'm excited to give my first actual review and pray I can get..."
Good review, it didnt give too much away but really makes it look like an amazing book that I really cannot wait to get my hands on!