Reading For Fun discussion

Read 2 Review > R2R #9: Broken Aro- Jen Wylie

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justine (last edited Sep 20, 2013 06:41AM) (new)

Justine (justinen) Broken Aro by Jen Wylie

"This book has all the components you love in a book; a real kick butt female lead who fights her own battles, adventure, mystery, and paranormal fantasy. If you like any of these characteristics, then you will love Broken Aro!"

Open your eyes to darkness. What do you see? Does the darkness frighten you? Now imagine the darkness being the cargo hold of a slave ship. Your city has fallen. Your family is most likely dead. You don't know anyone around you, and some of them aren't even human. Giving up would be so easy to do, but not for Arowyn Mason. Not after being raised in a military family with seven brothers. Every great story should begin with a plan. Aro's was to escape and to survive.

Escape comes, but at a price. As they reach the shore, Aro and the other survivors learn that freedom doesn't mean safety. The slavers want their property back and will do anything to get it. The party uses every ounce of their brute strength, a hearty helping of cunning, and even ancient magics to keep themselves alive. Sickness, danger, and even love surprise them at every turn. Dealing with danger becomes their way of life, but none of them ever considered that nothing can be quite as dangerous as a prophecy. Running turns into another race altogether as her world falls to pieces again and again.

This Young Adult Fantasy with adventure, light romance and a strong female lead is suitable for anyone 15+
Novel length over 70k words

Available formats: Mobi, ePub and PDF
Ecopies available: unlimited

If you are interested in reading this book please sign up below. You will have three weeks to read and review the novel.

Participants:
Stephanie (DONE SEPTEMBER 19th/13)
Tiffany R. (DONE September 3rd/13)
Jamie
Jessica (DONE September 15th/13)
Pamela
Megan

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie This one looks really cool....finnsel1717@gmail.com epub please

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen Wylie | 12 comments Thank you, Stephanie! Your copy has been sent!

message 4: by Tiffany Riach (new)

Tiffany Riach (bookinfatuation) | 6 comments I'm in tiffanyriach@yahoo.com epub please

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen Wylie | 12 comments Thank you, Tiffany!
Sending a copy now. I hope you enjoy it! :)

message 6: by Tiffany Riach (last edited Sep 03, 2013 08:17PM) (new)

message 7: by Jen (new)

Jen Wylie | 12 comments Thank you so much, Tiffany! I'm so happy you enjoyed it :) Book 2 is also available for review. If you are interested drop me a note.

If it's possible to post your review on amazon as well, it is greatly appreciated!

Thank you again for taking the time to read and review!

message 8: by Justine (new)

Justine (justinen) Tiffany Riach wrote: "My review :) http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

Awesome Tiffany! Thanks!

message 9: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (jamers8x2) | 12 comments Oh man, did I miss this one? Jamers8x2@gmail.com if I didn't. I've wanted to read this one since Jen's giveaway!

message 10: by Jen (new)

Jen Wylie | 12 comments Jamie wrote: "Oh man, did I miss this one? Jamers8x2@gmail.com if I didn't. I've wanted to read this one since Jen's giveaway!"

Hi Jamie! I'd be happy to send you a copy, what format would you like?

message 11: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (jamers8x2) | 12 comments Oh yay! ePub or PDF would be awesome!

message 12: by Jen (new)

Jen Wylie | 12 comments On its way :)

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessebold) | 22 comments I would like to read this one if still available. mobi please. jessbl75@gmail.com

message 14: by Jen (new)

Jen Wylie | 12 comments Thank you Jessica! I've just emailed you :)

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessebold) | 22 comments Thank you :)

message 16: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Seabolt | 6 comments If you are still taking reviewers, I would be interested, please....

message 17: by Jen (new)

Jen Wylie | 12 comments Yes I am, Pamela! Please let me know your email and what format you would like :)

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan (meganstietz) I am interested pac_o_peaches@yahoo.com Mobi please!

message 20: by Jen (new)

Jen Wylie | 12 comments Thank you, Megan! A copy has been sent.

message 21: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie My review
Goodreads:http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
and my blog:
http://stephsfunwithbooks.blogspot.ca...
Thanks so much awesome book!!!!

message 22: by Jen (new)

Jen Wylie | 12 comments Thank you so very much, Stephanie! You've totally made my week with such a wonderful review. If you'd like to read the 2nd book, please let me know. I'd be happy to send you a copy as well. THANK YOU again for taking the time to read and review. It is so greatly appreciated!

message 23: by Jen (new)

Jen Wylie | 12 comments It is greatly appreciated if reviewers are able to also post their reviews on Amazon :) ~hugs and rainbows~
http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Aro-The-...

message 24: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Jen wrote: "Thank you so very much, Stephanie! You've totally made my week with such a wonderful review. If you'd like to read the 2nd book, please let me know. I'd be happy to send you a copy as well. THANK Y..."

You are very welcome..I would LOVE to read book 2 I bet its amazing.
P.s I will post to amazon very soon :D

message 25: by Jen (new)

Jen Wylie | 12 comments You are the best, Stephanie! I've just emailed you a copy :) Thank you!

message 26: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (jamers8x2) | 12 comments Ooooh, book two is an option? *makes a mental note to ask when one is finished*

message 27: by Jen (new)

Jen Wylie | 12 comments Yes, I'm happy to send along book 2 as well :)

message 28: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (jamers8x2) | 12 comments Sweet! <3!

message 29: by Justine (new)

Justine (justinen) Okay so Jaime, Megan and Pamela I need your reviews. Until then you have been banned sorry.

message 30: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (jamers8x2) | 12 comments OH CRAP! I didn't post it! I'm sorry, I started typing it and Firefox crashed, then I got distracted. I'm so sorry! I'll get them both posted ASAP!

message 31: by Justine (new)

Justine (justinen) Jamie wrote: "OH CRAP! I didn't post it! I'm sorry, I started typing it and Firefox crashed, then I got distracted. I'm so sorry! I'll get them both posted ASAP!"

Haha. Thanks! Just post it here when you do.