UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > Free Ticket to Arne Dahl Anyone?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nigel (new)

Nigel Bird (nigelbird) | 195 comments Hi all.

I tried hard to think of a way to promote my kindle giveaway this weekend by offering this ticket, but life's too short.

I booked tickets (in haste) for Bloody Scotland's Crime festival and then realised that I can't make it. Which is a real bummer. I'm looking after one of my children while my wife takes the other 2 to Ben Nevis for a jaunt (booked before I booked my tickets); he's 5 and so I can't really take him along.

It means I have a ticket (paid £9) to see Arne Dahl in Stirling (Scotland) at midday on Saturday 14th September.

I also have a free ticket (that was free to get in the first place) for a great event that is now sold out. It's for RADIO FOUR SHORT STORIES and features Ann Cleeves, Stuart MacBride and Malcolm Mackay. That's at 1:30 on the same day.

You can have them if you're the first person to get in touch with me either here in the comments or via email (nigel.bird7@btinternet.com) with Arne in the title of the message. All I ask is that you'll go and won't waste the space.

I'll post them out to you when I get your address. Course if you want to take a copy of my freebie in the process, all the better.

Like I say, first come...

message 2: by Nigel (new)

Nigel Bird (nigelbird) | 195 comments I'm just boosting this before I go elsewhere to try and give the tickets away. It seems a shame that they might not find a home.