Girl, Stolen (Girl, Stolen #1) Girl, Stolen discussion

Over All Theme?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lani I think that this book is trying to say that even if a person has bad people around them that doesn't mean that they are bad. It doesn't really connect to your humanity question, but that's my opinion on the whole book.

Blair Anaya wrote: "I think that this book is trying to say that even if a person has bad people around them that doesn't mean that they are bad. It doesn't really connect to your humanity question, but that's my opin..."

that's a really great point though.

Lani Blair wrote: "Anaya wrote: "I think that this book is trying to say that even if a person has bad people around them that doesn't mean that they are bad. It doesn't really connect to your humanity question, but ..."

Thanks, sorry I couldn't really answer your question.

Blair Anaya wrote: "Blair wrote: "Anaya wrote: "I think that this book is trying to say that even if a person has bad people around them that doesn't mean that they are bad. It doesn't really connect to your humanity ..."
You did, everyone has their own ideas on the main idea of every book and I just wanted to see what other people thought. :)