One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > FOFW and Morgan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

FloatingOnFairyWings Sooooooo...... I kinda either wanna be the girl......

OR

we could do MxM. Unless you like don't like that, because I know a lot of people don't like to do that very much.

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I don't mind MxM either's fine :)

FloatingOnFairyWings Yay! I kinda wanna do that because it always takes me forever to find someone who'll do it if ya don't mind.

And do you like romance and stuff or not so much?

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I know what you mean, some people don't even know what it is. And love romance.

FloatingOnFairyWings Same here. Romance is the best.

Wanna do just like a best friend thing, or maybe something more interesting?
Please excuse my inability to come up with plots. It is nowhere near my strong point.

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yeah we could do that or Incest, student/teacher.

Or I kind of would want to do a three person relationship. Maybe like two brothers one guy? Either way I didn't mind. Lol yeah I usual suck at plots too.

FloatingOnFairyWings Hey, I like the three people idea. Would you rather do it on a message or do it on here and skip oer stuff?

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan We could do it on here and then possibly skip or PM idk.

FloatingOnFairyWings Okay, sounds good.

You can put me with whatever character you want, I'm just better at doing only one. I gotta go, and hopefully I'll be back in a few hours. Soccer games here I come. Five year olds are so adorable when they play soccer. Or any sport.

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Okay I could be the two brothers. :D have fun

FloatingOnFairyWings Okay. Unless maybe the you could be one brother and I could be the other and one could be in a relationship with the other guy, but then the other brother would be like curious and stuff and then like have feelings for the both of them.

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I was thinking maybe two brothers usually almost always share a partner with a guy/ or girl. But it never last past a one night stand. But then on of the brothers feels a deep connection with one of the guys, and they end up in a relationship. The brother tries to keep it hidden from him, but eventually the other brother finds out, and becomes angry. Then somehow he finds a way to accept it and starts to like the other boy as well.

FloatingOnFairyWings OOOOOOOOOO. Yeah. That's way better than my idea. You're smart. Haha. Nevermind my last thought.

Wanna make charries now?

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Okay one sec. Do you want them to be detailed, or does it matter?

FloatingOnFairyWings I don't really care if their detailed. I prefer less detailed charries over one liners. Whatever you wanna do, I'll guide off of that. Something simple, sweet, short, and to the point is fine.

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Okay should be in like their early twenties??

FloatingOnFairyWings Yeah. That sounds good.

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Name: Avery Adams
Appearance:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs31/f/200...
Personality:
>Fun
>Bubbly
>Sweet

Name: Jai Adams
Appearance:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/9c6d9853a4...
Personality
Quite opposite of his brother- to be RP'd

FloatingOnFairyWings Name:
Bailey Richards
Appearance:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GdkHF5RpNXI...

Personality:
>caring
>loving
>funny
>courageous
>outgoing

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Okay you wanna start, or I can?

FloatingOnFairyWings You can. :)

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ((Okay))

Avery looked over at his brother with a smile, buttoning up his shirt.
"You excited for tonight?" He asked cheerfully.

Jai chuckled softly. "Always am baby," he said with a wink, kissing his brother lightly, before going into the kitchen to grab some things.

FloatingOnFairyWings Bailey stood in front of his closet, examining his clothes. He wasnt quite sure what to wear. He settled on a dark navy polo shirt, and some khaki skinnys. He threw the shirt on over his head and pulled on his pants, hopping around a little. He smiled at himself in the mirror. He loved dressing up a little bit more.

((What's the plan for right here?))

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ((Oh oops thought I mentioned it. Just clubbing))

Avery walked out of the bedroom spotting Jai pouring a drink. He grabbed it out of his brothers hands.
"Now now, no drinking before driving," he said taking a sip, knowing it couldn't go to waste. It was a very expensive drink.

Jai sighed with a pout, knowing he was probably right.
"Fine. I won't," he said throwing his hands up in mock anger, grabbing the keys for the car.

FloatingOnFairyWings ((Haha, it's totally fine, that was my guess))

Bailey brushed through his hair and styled it the way he liked it before pulling on his shoes and making his way to the car. A night of clubbing didn't sound bad. The single life was a nice life when it meant he could dance around until he found someone he really thought was worth it.

message 26: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Avery got into the car, throwing his feet over the dash, relaxing in his seat. He was excited for tonight. They hadn't been out in a while, and he wondered if it was going to be a girl or a guy. He preferred guys, but he didn't mind either way.

Jai pulled up outside the club, which already seemed pretty busy.
"We're here," he told his brother, laughing as Avery quickly got out of the car.

FloatingOnFairyWings Bailey had made it there already and war already wandering around a bit, scoping out the club. He had a smile on and a drink in his hand. It would be an enjoyable night no matter what, but he was hoping someone would come in that he found interesting.

message 28: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Jai hit up the bar as soon as they go there, ordering him and Avery some drinks. Knowing though his brother was a complete lightweight he got him something that wasn't too strong.

Avery scoped out the club, a few people catching his attention as he waited or Jai to bring him his drink, hoping it wouldn't be girly or fruity.

FloatingOnFairyWings Two boys that had come into the club together caught Bailey's eyes. There were cute. They looked similar, maybe brothers. He smiled at one that was looking around. They were both pretty hot and Bailey thought about walking over for only a second before striding per with his most adorable smile on.

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Avery smiled at the boy, who just seemed to be the cutest thing ever.

Jai came back up to his brother unaware of the other boy as he wrapped his arms around Avery's waist, handing him his drink.

FloatingOnFairyWings Bailey watched as the other boy came up. Maybe they weren't brothers. Either way, they were both hot. "I'm Bailey," he said, to both of them, his eyes twinkling.

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Jai looked at the boy a bit skeptically, lowering his head down on Avery's shoulders not replying.

Avery laughed slightly at Jai he wasn't very social.
"Avery, and this here is Jai," he told him, finding the boy even cuter up close.

FloatingOnFairyWings Bailey grinned. "Nice to meet you two," they were both quite attractive, he just felt more warmly welcomed by Avery. His laugh was perfect. His smile was too. He took a sip of his drink, trying to think of something to say.

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Jai smiled slightly at the boy, not really intrested in him as he looked around the room for someone else.

Avery smiled, "So what are you doing here handsome?" He asked Bailey, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him closer.

FloatingOnFairyWings Bailey smiled, "Looking for men like you," he said in a sultry voice. He laughed a little as he felt Avery pull him closer. He watched Jai wander away before returning his full attention to Avery.

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He smiled down at him, kissing him softly. He noticed the disappearance of his brother, but figured he'd be back soon enough.

Jai went to get another refill of his drink, watching as his brother kissed the boy, becoming slightly jealous. He stopped it right away though there was no need to be, they did this all the time.

FloatingOnFairyWings Bailey smiled, "Shall we dance?" he asked, listening as he music came on to the perfect song for grinding. He grinned. He felt a little drunk and knew he was prbaby gettiing himself into a pretty hot one night stand, but maybe not. He wasn't sure. Without an answer, he pulled Avery to the floor, smiling as he started to dance, bunces of people around them doing the same.

message 38: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He laughed following him out, looking back at his brother with a flirty wink. It was obvious what Bailey's intentions were.

Jai watched his brother with hungry eyes. He set down his drink slowly walking out into the dance floor.

FloatingOnFairyWings Bailey laughed with him, nearly being swallowed by the crowds as he danced on Avery. He wasn't exactly paying attention to Jai. Avery was pretty damn adorable. And sexy too. He was only an inch or so taller than Bailey, and Jai was taller than the both of them.

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He smirked down at him, he seemed to know what he was doing. Avery gently placed his lips to his, biting down on his lip softly.

Jai walked up behind his brother, wrapping his arms around him, and kissing the back of his neck softly, his hands roaming his chest from behind.

FloatingOnFairyWings Bailey felt pretty hot himself, technically dancing with both guys. He just wasn't sure if he should touch Jai yet, so he groaned as Avery bit his lip. He continued to grind his hips and kiss Avery back, settling his hands dangerously low on his back.

message 42: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Jai's eyes slipped over to them kissing. He sighed it was obvious that Avery had already chosen him, he would only have to go along with this thing for a night anyways. He placed his hands over Bailey's.

Avery moaned softly into the kiss, lovin the feel of being between them.

FloatingOnFairyWings Bailey felt Jai's hands on his, and felt somewhat accepted by him. Bailey smiled a little at that act as he kissed Avery, starting to trail kisses down his neck, sucking and nibbling softly before trailing his toungue back up his neck to his jawbone, pulling away from his, his eyes having a seductive glint.

message 44: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Avery leaned his head back onto his brothers shoulder as Bailey trailed kisses on his neck, kissing Jai softly. He looked down at Bailey, pulling him a bit closer, even though they were already practically on top of each other.

Jai broke away from the kiss, looking over at Bailey, giving him a small flirty smile.

FloatingOnFairyWings Bailey wasn't really jealous, so he just gave Jai an equal smile before reaching over Avery's shoulder to kiss Jai, knowing at this point that he would go along with what Avery liked. He turned back to Avery and whispered softly by his ear, "Maybe the dance floor isn't the best place to be doing this." He ran his hands over and over Avery's chest, waiting for a response.

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He smiled as the two boys kissed. "Maybe you're right," Avery whispered, biting down on Baileys earlobe gently.

Jai chuckled at the fact neither of them made a move to leave, he grabbed Avery's hand, turning him around and leading him through the crowd.

FloatingOnFairyWings Bailey ran after the two boys, following them. He wa surprised t how easily he didn't get lost. He sort of hoped they were going to find some room in the hotel connected to the club, but he knew he might be being led elsewhere.

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Avery clinged onto his brothers hand, getting more excited.

Jai stopped in front of their car, opening the back door for Bailey as Avery hopped into the front.

FloatingOnFairyWings Bailey grinned. Good thing he had taken a cab here, "Where to?" He asked, as excited as Avery. He almost felt as though he were to be dominated this night. He wa the smallest of the three of them. He was still extremely excited though. He felt connected to Avery in a way. Not quite Jai.

((After your next post do you just wanna hop on over to PMing it?))

message 50: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He smiled over at him, crawling over to the back seat, feeling like he was too far away.
"Back to ours," he said, nuzzling Baileys neck lightly as Jade silently drove home, luckily it was only a few blocks away, so be wouldn't have to wait long.

((Sure PM me))