This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

not cool

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kasia (new)

Kasia You guys are not posting much lately, so I ended up making a few posts in that polish group that's here on GR. What a bunch of bores! First they make me read their stuck up books, then they bitch about my review. It all would be fine, except I think I'm gonna get kicked out pretty soon. They felt offended by my atrocious spelling. Pfft. Like I'm gonna spell things right without a spellcheck? That's never gonna happen.

And my vocab did not agree with them either. Oh and apparently I'm a provocateur. Great, nice to meet you too, Polish people!

Asses.

message 2: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Create one last thread telling them where to go, and then leave on your own, before you get kicked out.

Or, you could try to bond with them over what jackasses Americans are. I've probably left you some good fodder to copy and paste. If you can't find it, I'll make more.

message 3: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu Rejected by your own people! That's terrible, Kasia. :(

message 4: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Well, maybe it's just growing pains, we're still getting to know each other, but if this keeps going - I'll take you up on that offer Rusty.

message 5: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Matt wrote: "Rejected by your own people! That's terrible, Kasia. :("

I know, right?

message 6: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments what's the group about just being Polish? that seems too broad. Maybe that's why you don't get along with them. You have to find the COOL Polish people group, maybe.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

They want to kick you out because of SPELLING? Dorks.

message 8: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Gretchen wrote: "what's the group about just being Polish? that seems too broad. Maybe that's why you don't get along with them. You have to find the COOL Polish people group, maybe."

Yeah Gretch, the thing is, there's only one. Ha!

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I'm going to join and just post racial slurs until I get kicked out.

(no one's going to make a joke about Polish spelling?)

message 10: by Kasia (new)

Kasia But the group is lame, and too broad, and there's not much happening over there. Apart from bitching about me that is.

And yes, you're getting it right Tambocia - SPELLING. Ugh.

message 11: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments this is a dumb question but how do you make all those funny Polish letters? does your keyboard have a Polish setting? (I'm so ethnocentric).

I wish I could read what they are bitching about! Can't you translate for us?

Fuck them anyway if they can't appreciate a good provocateur.

message 12: by Kasia (new)

Kasia You can set up your windows, in control panel to switch to polish, then if you want an 'ą' for example, you press a+alt. So you could have a polish keybord if you wanted too, same with German, etc.

message 13: by Kasia (new)

Kasia And I hate that word "provocateur", they are accusing me of using grand words , and they throw this 'provocateur' shit at me. Grrrrrrrrrr...

('dystopia' is not that grand, is it?)

message 14: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments And I hate that word "provocateur",

Me too, it's was too Frenchy sounding.

message 15: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I think dystopia is a great word. I don't know what they mean by grand. Maybe it means something different in Polish? Do they mean you are too big for your britches with your high falutin vocab words that you can't even bother to spell correctly?

message 16: by Kasia (new)

Kasia What that dude said was: you should stop using all those big/grand/fancy words and focus on correct spelling when it comes to all the small common ones (I misspelled 'in summary'). I guess he thought I was a moron who could not spell but wanted to impress him with my vocabulary. So not the case. I do not pay attention to my vocab, I just translate from english to polish and from polish to english the best I can.

Does that answer your question Gretchen?

message 17: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Yes it does. Thank you. What's his name? I'm going to join that group and commence poll bombing. It was good enough for Daniel M., it's good enough for your new friend.

message 18: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Geediez...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

You know what is cool? Steve Mort, hater creator, is mowing my lawn right now. I love it.

message 20: by Kasia (new)

Kasia That is cool. And I love the new mod titles, so cute cool.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He just mowed over the handle you pull on to start it.

message 22: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Oh bummer. Is it broken? Can you fix it?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

It's fine. You just have to be careful when you hook it. I'm the one who decided to hire Mexican labor instead of doing it, myself (Dan, when are you visiting us?).

message 24: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Does Polish have funny letters? I thought it was basically just the Latin alphabet, but with the z and w sounds all screwed up.

message 25: by Kasia (last edited May 20, 2009 03:27PM) (new)

Kasia it's latin without x, q and v, instead there are additional letters: ą ę ó ł ś ć ż ź ń

the dots and dashes do not signify accents (we have a pretty much fixed accent)

message 26: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Montambo wrote: "It's fine. You just have to be careful when you hook it. I'm the one who decided to hire Mexican labor instead of doing it, myself (Dan, when are you visiting us?)."

Not soon enough!

I called him and laughed at his bitch ass haha a Mexican doing Montambo's gardening! Hhahahhaahahahhaa

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha! It looks great.

message 28: by Daniel (new)

Daniel You should have blasted some tuba music and made him work with a cowboy hat on!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Totally! Damn. Next time.