The Book Thief The Book Thief discussion

Do you think if Liesel had children, she would name them Hans, Max, Rudy, and Rosa?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Arbré Écorce I think the first boy would have her brother's name. However the other's would probably be named that

Olivia No. This is not Harry Potter.

Exlibris_keagan I know but they all died in her life (well except Max)

Ruth Arbré wrote: "I think the first boy would have her brother's name. However the other's would probably be named that"

I agree that she would have named the first boy after her brother. However I don't think the other kids would be named those.

Anthony Marchetta Who knows? Remember, her husband's wishes would need to be considered as well.

Victoria Its a nice thought

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

probably. and she would name them after her mom and brother

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 08, 2013 02:23AM) (new)

I think naming her first boy Rudy would make her husband quite sad and maybe a little jealous, and she would think that she still loves Rudy and maybe even more than her husband. So she'd rather name him Hans.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Olga wrote: "I think naming her first boy Rudy would make her husband quite sad and maybe a little jealous, and she would think that she still loves Rudy and maybe even more than her husband. So she'd rather na..." I don't think that he would've been jealous just because they are older and her hubbie probably understands that she lost her best friend. even if she still loves him, he was her best friend to, and her husband doesn't need to know that she still loves him, just that he was her friend

message 11: by Maya (last edited Sep 09, 2013 04:41PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maya Werner, Max, Hans... Maybe Rosa, maybe Rudy.