Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

While the Sands Whisper
This topic is about While the Sands Whisper
Bulletin Board > Cultural Heritage novel: Request for reviews

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Linda Ruth Horowitz (lindaruthhorowitz) | 13 comments Interested in Cultural Heritage? Other cultures?

How wonderful this thread exists.... I'd like to request reviews on Goodreads, Amazon and other medias.'

While the Sands Whisper, a novel by Linda Ruth Horowitz
Release date: July 5, 2013
Genre: A Cultural Heritage novel / Literary Fiction

". . . a Bedouin is as fast as the wind, hard as a rock, soft as the sea...and forever free."

The story:
No stranger to challenge, Ayishah, an American-Israeli documentary photographer, embarks on a captivating, but hazardous journey to photograph the Bedouin of Sinai. This novel is a result of in numerous journeys to the Gulf of Akaba and Sinai’s mystical landscapes.
>>>>>>>

Novel available on Amazon, Kindle, Createspace, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Smashwords
>>>>>>>>>>>>

Book Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXFcFN...

Contact links:

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/whilethesandswhisper

Blog:
www.whilethesandswhisper.blogspot.dk

Official Website:
www.whilethesandswhisper.com

Goodreads:
www.goodreads.com/author/show/7163783...

Jill Dobbe | 14 comments Hi Linda,
I'd love to read and review your book. I lived in Egypt for two years and often traveled to the Sinai. The Bedouin people are of great interest to me and my home is filled with Bedouin arts and crafts. Your lifestyle and story sound very intriguing. If interested you can send a PDF or Nook to me at jdobbe@hotmail.com.
I am also a Goodreads author of a travel memoir, HERE WE ARE & THERE WE GO: Teaching and Traveling With Kids in Tow if you are interested in a "review swap."
I look forward to hearing from you.

Jill Dobbe, Author

Linda Ruth Horowitz (lindaruthhorowitz) | 13 comments ....great to meet you Jill, and thanks so much for your interest in my novel. Brilliant; you've lived in Egypt and even been to Sinai... I will send the file/s to your email.

I read a few pages of your unique memoir on Amazon- raveling the world as a family is a university education; as a world traveler myself, I have met several traveling families through the years...always a pleasure to meet these kids who seem to have such open attitudes.

I would have loved to give you a review Jill, but at the moment, bogged down with deadlines and i'll be moving soon. So unfortunately, no time for reading any books just now.

Yet I can see you have many good reviews on Amazon; what would you say was your main source for receiving these reviews?

As a completely new customer on Amazon. i've only received one review until now... (2 months since publication)

Thanks again Jill. Best wishes, Linda

ps. and if u like, you can join my Facebook page on Sinai:
www.facebook.com/whilethesandswhisper

message 4: by Vasant (new)

Vasant Davé (vasant_dave) | 13 comments My novel 'Trade winds to Meluhha' is a story of adventure, strife and love in two Bronze Age cultures, viz. Mesopotamia which is fairly well known, and Indus Valley which isn't. Based on historical and archaeological research, it might appeal to readers interested in the cultural heritage of the Middle East, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India.

For details, please see http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...

I would be happy to send you a PDF, Mobi or ePub file should you desire to read it and write an honest review.

Vasant Davé, India

message 5: by Feliks (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) didn't know this group had a category for cultural-heritage

message 6: by Vanessa Eden (new)

Vanessa  Eden Patton (vanessaeden) | 509 comments maybe it should. always room for change