Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Movies & TV > American Horror Story

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (last edited Aug 25, 2013 06:51AM) (new)

Anne Berkeley (aberkeley) Is anyone a fan? The new season, Coven, looks promising with a cast including Angela Bassett, Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson and Jessica Lange. Evan Peters is to return again, and Taissa Farmiga (the daughter from season 1). The article I just read stated that it's voodoo witches against Salem witches. Interesting. "It's much more buoyant and comedic and crafty than last season." The clips of course are puzzling, but great.

message 2: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 15 comments I haven't seen the commercials for season 3!! I am a big fan of season 1. Season 2 in the asylum wasn't my cup of tea, but voodoo and Salem witches sounds like it will be awesome. Do you know when it starts?

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne Berkeley (aberkeley) October 9th. I never finished season 2, but I recorded it yesterday during a marathon. I don't really watch that much tv. My hubby's a remote hog. But I figure I could watch one episode here or there. Anyhow, it was dark from what I've seen, but I want to see how it ended.

Momreadstoomuch | 35 comments I stopped watching this early on in season one. It was so good and I was so scared. It was on late at night and no one would stay up with me. I am a chicken.

message 5: by Anne (new)

Anne Berkeley (aberkeley) You have to go back and watch it. The end of season 1 was sssooooo good!

message 6: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 15 comments Yeah season one's ending was definitely a surprise. Soooo good. I hope season 3 is good like that.

message 7: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Duvall (dianne_duvall) | 23 comments I loved Season 1. I haven't seen Season 2. I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD so I can have a marathon. :-)

message 8: by Mina (new)

Mina Khan (spicebites) | 139 comments Love the ads for the COVEN...looking forward to it :)

message 9: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (spoiled_1) | 2 comments Looking forward to it. it looks creepy but interesting.

message 10: by Jill (new)

Jill O’Bones (jill_h_obones) | 17 comments Can't wait! And Zombies this Sunday!!!!!

message 11: by Anne (new)

Anne Berkeley (aberkeley) I know! It's like Christmas! Going up to watch right now.

message 12: by Anne (new)

Anne Berkeley (aberkeley) It has it's up and downs but I'm liking it so far. I read that this is Jessica Lange's last season. She's retiring. Shame. She's so good.

message 13: by Nüll (new)

Nüll (westmoure) Well Season 4: Freak Show seems interesting

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1 comments Did not realize the new theme. Will definitely have to check out.

message 15: by MommaBear (new)

MommaBear This series of shows has a really good Wikia site. Lots of details for each season and episode.

message 16: by Andy (new)

Andy Reads | 8 comments I was so excited for Freak Show but season was kind of a downer.

message 17: by MommaBear (new)

MommaBear When will "American Horror Story Hotel" be televised? Any news on this?

message 18: by Lyn (new)

Lyn Mckenzie | 27 comments I have just finished watching Horror House which I really enjoyed, how many series are there?

message 19: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 468 comments Just starting on their 5th season

message 20: by Lyn (new)

Lyn Mckenzie | 27 comments Do you know the name of each season so I can look out for them?

message 21: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 468 comments Yup

1 - Murder House
2 - Asylum
3 - The Coven
4 - Freakshow
5 - Hotel - Starts tomorrow

Also none of them connect

message 22: by Farren (new)

Farren (mmmcookies) Cupcake Cassie wrote:
Also none of them connect"

Supposedly all the seasons will have a connection in the end, but so far only 2 and 4 have had any type of relation. This show gets worse each season. I really hope this season is a redemption.

message 23: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 468 comments Farren wrote: "Cupcake Cassie wrote:
Also none of them connect"

Supposedly all the seasons will have a connection in the end, but so far only 2 and 4 have had any type of relation. This show gets worse each seas..."

I got so confused when I started watching season 2!