YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Waterfell (The Aquarathi, #1)
This topic is about Waterfell
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Waterfell (The Aquarathi #1) by Amalie Howard - Restarting July 28th 2015

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84975 comments Mod
THE GIRL WHO WOULD BE QUEEN

Nerissa Marin hides among teens in her human form, waiting for the day she can claim her birthright—the undersea kingdom stolen from her the day her father was murdered. Blending in is her best weapon—until her father's betrayer confronts Nerissa and challenges her to a battle to the death on Nerissa's upcoming birthday—the day she comes of age.

Amid danger and the heartbreak of her missing mother, falling for a human boy is the last thing Nerissa should do. But Lo Seavon breaches her defenses and somehow becomes the only person she can count on to help her desperate search for her mother, a prisoner of Nerissa's mortal enemy. Is Lo the linchpin that might win Nerissa back her crown? Or will this mortal boy become the weakness that destroys her?

Mishma and I will be reading this on September 1st.

This book has not yet been released, and can be requested on netgalley here: https://www.netgalley.com/catalog/sho...

Everyone welcome ☺

Mishma Nixon I am eager to read this.And I love the name of the series-Aquarathi.

I love the cover! Had to have that cover!

Mishma Nixon Sarah wrote: "I love the cover! Had to have that cover!"

It's great.Fits the title perfectly.

message 5: by Sarah Elizabeth (last edited Sep 02, 2013 02:26AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sorry I am late, didn't get much done yesterday.

3% (view spoiler)

8% (view spoiler)

Mishma Nixon I started it last night,but didn't read much.I'll continue in an hour.

Okay.

17% (view spoiler)

Mishma Nixon Sarah wrote: "Okay.

17% 'I'd rather live in a cave full of vomit'
what a disgusting idea!"

Ew.That's Gross

25% (view spoiler)

50% (view spoiler)

70% (view spoiler)

84% (view spoiler)

87% (view spoiler)

I finished. I liked the romance more than the rest of the storyline though.

message 16: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 1373 comments Hi, could you please change the date to July 28th?
Kim and I will be reading this.
Thank you :)

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Date Changed. Restarting July 28th 2015. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************