Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) Mockingjay question

Who should Gale have married??
Maria Maria Aug 25, 2013 05:46AM
My friend and I were talking about this. What do you think? You can pick any character, living or dead. But, in order to keep this from being a Peeta VS Gale conversation, I would prefer that we not mention Katniss, although I know some think she and Gale were meant to be..

Gale should marry Annie and raise Finnick's baby as his own.

Francesca (last edited Aug 25, 2013 11:03AM ) Aug 25, 2013 11:02AM   1 vote
It is a rather good question. She-who-shall-not-be-named and Gale were never going to get together. I never really saw it happening. They were friends.. that's all.

I don't think he'll ever marry. He's already helped to bring up his siblings and seeing what happened to his mother after his father was killed I don't think he'd want to inflict that pain on anyone.

There is no doubt that he loves his family very much; marrying would take him away from them.

He's much too independent for marriage.

i thought madge was good for him ~

hahaha ,gale and madge , since there's not that much important female characters , of course except the tributes =)

xoxo

I don't like Gale; especially after Mockingjay. I don't think he should've married anyone. No one seems to fit.

kirstin ✿ Agreed.
Sep 04, 2013 06:22AM · flag
deleted user Yes. I think he'd be too busy to worry about marriage, anyway. ...more
Sep 16, 2013 04:13AM · flag

let him sow his wild oats while he can :-)

Madge or Johanna.

deleted member Sep 07, 2013 04:51AM   0 votes
Madge?

I've always wanted him and Madge to end up together,but she died so that crushed my dreams.

Madge and Gale were adorable. But, Madge didn't make it.
I've always pitied Gale. Poor guy.

Madge would have been a good "trophy" wife for Gale. A marriage of mutual decision but little romance. She already had a bit of a crush on him so I think she would love him truly. But I don't think Gale could truly love her, it's not in his nature.

Gale ends up with shovelface from Twilight. :)

Gale seemed like a good match for Madge. I thought that from the beginning (well, the beginning where Madge was introduced).

If Prim was still alive, maybe they would have gotten married when she was much older.

Johanna would be the best fit for him but other than that, nobody.

Madge may be?

deleted member Sep 07, 2013 05:37AM   0 votes
Madge would be good, I guess. But after everything that Gale went through, I doubt that he'll get over it. I have always thought that perhaps he'll spend the rest of his time focused on work, and on doing what he wants.

Gabby (last edited Sep 07, 2013 06:57AM ) Sep 07, 2013 06:57AM   -1 votes
Katniss. But since Peeta has her...Annie maybe?