Cult of Anoia discussion

Discworld audiobook

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Silvana (new)

Silvana (silvaubrey) Anyone ever listened to Discworld audio book? Any recommendation on the narrator? Has Terry ever read one of his books?

message 2: by Trish (new)

Trish | 11 comments Terryʻs later works are narrated by Stephen Briggs (at least all the ones Iʻve listened to) including Thud, Going Postal, Making Money, Snuff, Monstrous Regiment,Unseen Academicals & the Tiffany Aching series. I havenʻt listened to any of his books with Tony Robison or Nigel Planer. Of all the audiobooks I have listened to, however, Stephen Briggs is the best narrator...ever!!

message 3: by Trish (new)

Trish | 11 comments And my librarian friend thinks very highly of Stephen Briggs too :-D

message 4: by Silvana (new)

Silvana (silvaubrey) Great, thank you all. Am planning to buy one of those audio books.

message 5: by Trish (new)

Trish | 11 comments Remember, you can "check out" audiobooks at the public library too. They have some available as CDs, but more & more they have downloadable mp3 files. Their selection is sometimes limited, but I have yet to actually buy an audiobook.

message 6: by Barbm1020 (new)

Barbm1020 | 145 comments I greatly enjoyed Nigel Planer's reading of the Rincewind books.

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex (zagreus) | 1 comments Stephen Briggs is an Awesome narrator