Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism (Molly Moon, #1) Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism discussion

Is the movie happening?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sofiab (new)

Sofiab I saw someone commenting that this was gonna be made into a movie which got me really excited. Specially after I went on to IMDB and saw that they allready have some cast.
But when i looked for more info I found nothing. If it is to be released this year as IMDB says wouldn't there be more info about it?

message 2: by Eve (new)

Eve I hope so!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

IMDb is not always right, you shouldn't really rely on it, but I really hope this movie will happen!

Katja (Life and Other Disasters) As far as I know Fox has bought the rights and some producers have been hired. It is speculated to come out this year, but no official release date has been set. I'd say chances are good that it will acutally happen though!

Joseph Rouhana I CAN'T WAIT ! i love this book so much.

Emma omg .... childhood book! I hope there's a movie, just to bring back the memories :p :')

message 7: by Moon (new) - added it

Moon The official website has information about the soon to be released movie: www . mollymoonsworld . com

You will also find a list of recommended reading - Georgia Byng's favourite children/teen books.

IMDB is not always accurate. The most up to date news is released on the official blog and social media channels MollyMoonsWorld . The movie is appearing at various worldwide film festivals, so keep an eye out!

Mira The movie came out in 2014 and you can find it on YouTube. It is Awesome!!!

Emma What the hell? so no announcements anywhere about it?

message 10: by Mira (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mira Emma wrote: "What the hell? so no announcements anywhere about it?" I didn't see any announcement I just Googled Molly Moon Movie and it popped up on YouTube.

message 11: by Mira (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mira Mira wrote: "Emma wrote: "What the hell? so no announcements anywhere about it?" I didn't see any announcement I just Googled Molly Moon Movie and it popped up on YouTube." The movie isn't anything like the book but I still loved it.

message 12: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Yeah that's what I'm saying. it's probably low budget

message 13: by Mira (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mira Georgia Byng watered it down for much younger children. Most of the bad things aren't included. The story stays in London it doesn't come to America.