Q&A with Felicity Heaton discussion

Stand Alone Books > What's your favourite book?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Heaton (felicityheaton) | 31 comments Mod
What is your favourite book out of my stand alone ones and why? (try to keep it spoiler free)

message 2: by Skye Louise (new)

Skye Louise (skyelouise) | 9 comments ASCENSION!!! That was the first book i read of yours and have been hooked ever since!!! I loves the characters and i absolutely fell in love with Taig! Pleeeeaaaase tell me there will be a sequel?!? I need to know about Taig's 'story'?!? Especially with his parents. I am DYING to know what happens!!!

message 3: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Heaton (felicityheaton) | 31 comments Mod
Skye Louise - I so need to get around to writing another book for Taig, don't I?

message 4: by Skye Louise (new)

Skye Louise (skyelouise) | 9 comments Yes you SOOO do!!! Pretty please? *batters eyelashes*

message 5: by Jiggels (new)

Jiggels | 1 comments I have many favorites, since Eternal Mates are my favorite and the first PNR series that i've read and followed. The first three are my favorites since the gang was there. I also read and Ascencion and it was good. I'm planning to read all of FH Books.

message 6: by Jean (new)

Jean (jeandoe) | 2 comments I enjoy just about all of your books but the ones that stuck out the most to me were:
1 - Blood and Snow - I liked all of the characters and the book reminded me of the Vampire Realm series
2 - Forbidden Blood (Vampire Venator #1) - I liked Kearn and the story had a couple of twists and turns.

And of course I like the Vampire Realm series and Eternal Mates.

message 7: by Jean (new)

Jean (jeandoe) | 2 comments I liked Ascension too.