True Love 101 discussion

Historical Romance (HR) > Karen Marie Moning's Highlander Series

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leea, Escape Artist (new)

message 2: by Vanessa Eden (new)

Vanessa  Eden Patton (vanessaeden) | 162 comments I absolutely fell in love with The Falcon from BTHM. I love the time travel aspect because it is more repayable. to see that time from modern eyes makes it feel real.

message 3: by Vanessa Eden (new)

Vanessa  Eden Patton (vanessaeden) | 162 comments relatable

message 4: by Lori (new)

Lori (lorimcd) | 610 comments Love this series! I read it before the Fever series.

Say what you will, KMM is a strong writer, and for a Highland romance/time travel/magical series, IMO, it's awesome. I love Adam Black! Love seeing the progression of the series and the growth of the returning characters. She really builds a world to sink your teeth into!

I was partial to Drustan and Chris, but I FELL head over heels for Cian MacKelter in the last book!

message 5: by ᴥ Irena ᴥ (new)

ᴥ Irena ᴥ (-irena-) | 39 comments I didn't sleep because of these books. They are great. I've read each book more than once. My favourite is Adam Black's book (and the best as introduction to Fever series), but the rest are awesome too.

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 463 comments I already read the Fever series but I think I should start these soon.

message 7: by Latoya (new)

Latoya | 32 comments I agree this series is awesome. KMM has made some truly memorable characters. I loved the time travel and the magic, but the what stood out for me, were the sacrifices the characters were all ready and willing to make for love. Giving up immortality, choosing to sleep for hundreds of years so you can see your love again;stuff like that is why I read romance novels.

message 8: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 846 comments i think you're missing a few books ;)

#3 = The Highlander's Touch
#7 - Spell of the Highlander
#8 - Into the Dreaming

message 9: by Latoya (new)

Latoya | 32 comments Thanks. I have read up to The Immortal Highlander. Will soon be reading the rest.