GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Verses of Athine: The Daughter of Ares Chronicles Collection
This topic is about Verses of Athine
Free books for reviewers who will review

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon McRoberts (shannonmcroberts) | 3 comments Hello. I am always looking for people to review my books. I do provide a coupon for a free book at Smashwords if interested.

I mainly would like reviews on my prose, but I also have a poetry book. If you would like to see excerpts and samples of reviews from all platforms visit www.shannonmcroberts.com.

Send me a goodreads mail or use my contact form if you would like to discuss a review.

Thank you!

Shannon McRoberts

message 2: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon McRoberts (shannonmcroberts) | 3 comments I don't have the funds to send out paper copies right now. :(
I am sorry. I have limited funds and with no raise in my paycheck for the last five years ends are tight. Thank you for your reply though.

message 3: by Callie (new)

Callie Browning | 11 comments Hi. I launched my book two weeks ago and I am currently giving away 10 Kindle editions of my book, "The Shadow Guardian".

Rachel Stephens was living the good life when it all came crashing down around her. After losing her job and ending a toxic relationship with a handsome doctor, she has to find a way to jump start her life again. But not before she has a near-death experience and receives a shocking midnight visit from someone she never thought she would see before. The daunting visitor brings Rachel a message – one that can’t be ignored. Now Rachel must find a way to stop the spate of bad luck the omen brings, before there’s no turning back.

This book is a thrilling literary ride that the reader won’t want to end.
Mesmerizing, smart, funny and well told, The Shadow Guardian is a riveting tale by breakout writer Callie Browning.

All you have to do is like my Facebook page to be entered. Super easy!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Callie...

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-Shadow-Guar...