After the End RP discussion

Houses > Johnny's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 558 (558 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments Johnny's House

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments Johnny helped Kitty walk over to the back door of his house. He opened it, and then lead her inside.

message 3: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 34338 comments Mod
Kitty slowly walked over to the couch and sat down. "Hey, do you have some ice maybe?"

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments Johnny ran into the kitchen, and came out with a bag of ice. He handed it to her. "Here you go."

message 5: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

"Thanks." She took the bag of ice and held in on her head. It was really cold and when she moved the ice bag, she saw it was now covered with blood.

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments Johnny sat down next to her, leaned on her, and yawned.

message 7: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

"Johnny, I think something VERY bad is coming...."

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments Johnny sat up and looked at her. "Wh-what is coming?"

message 9: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

"A major fight, I think. The tension between all three groups has been growing rapidly. It's only a matter of time before something bad happens..."

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments He got a bit scared. "I don't wanna fight."

message 11: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

"Who does?" Kitty shook her head but quickly stopped from the pain. "Jason had said this would happen. I didn't want to believe him, but it's true. Can't you tell? Ever since the murder of Jane Tower everything has been going MORE downhill than before."

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments Johnny pouted. "Can't everyone just get along?"

message 13: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

"Yea, not in this world unfortunately."

message 14: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments He pouted. "I just want everything to go back to the way it was before the end." He said as he sniffled.

message 15: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

"Johnny, we ALL do. Well, most of us anyway. But that's not going to happen. So what we have to do now is just try to keep some order. We help and protect and fight for what is right. The way I see it, we are the last of what mankind used to be before the End. WTS's have become more like animals and OTW's are just purely evil. But I fear we are losing. WE are losing in numbers and in value of character. Let's be honest, I don't think we can really trust Marius anymore." Kitty explained.

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments Johnny pouted. "B-but-" He stopped talking, realizing he shouldn't argue. "Ok."

message 17: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Kitty hugged him, careful not to get him bloody. "It'll be ok."

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments He hugged her, and then pulled out a needle and thread. He sewed up the wound in her head, and then snuggled up close to her.

message 19: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

((Wow, I had to re read that post because it was so random! Johnny sewing up Kitty's head?! LOL!))

Kitty bit back a scream when he sewed up her wound. Afterwards she leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes, holding Johny.

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments ((:3))

He yawned, and soon he was asleep.

message 21: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Kitty fell asleep shortly after.

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments He was softly snoring, and was hugging her, as he slept.

message 23: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Kitty dreamed of the battle to come. She dreaded it even more. How was she supposed to fight for what was right, decide who she could really trust, and protect Johnny all at the same time?

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments He stayed asleep, happily dreaming of his family. A tear ran down his cheek, as he slept.

message 25: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Kitty smiled and wiped away his tear gently.

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments He suddenly woke up, screaming. He had a nightmare.

message 27: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Kitty pat him. "It's ok. It's ok."

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments He smile up at her and hugged her.

message 29: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Kitty turned on the tv to see breaking news. There was a battle about to start between the three groups at the park. She gasped. "We have to go! Or, no, I have to go. Stay here Johnny. I don't want you to get hurt. Promise me you will stay here and don't let anyone in BUT me. Not even if it's Hannah, Marius, Kyle, Canter, or Ben. Got it?"

message 30: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments "Why not Ben?" He whined. "Ben is nice. Why can't he come here?"

message 31: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

"I know he is, and I do think we can trust him, but I have a feeling he will be busy at the battle, as will I...." Kitty said sadly. "I promise though. I will come back when this is over."

message 32: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments He nodded up at her. "O-ok."

message 33: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Kitty hugged him tightly. "I promise," she whispered into his ear. She walked towards the door, knife in hand.

message 34: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments He waited till she left, and then locked the door behind her. He quickly ran back to the living room, and watched the tv, because the battle was being broadcasted on the tv.

message 35: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments Johnny watched the fight, his eyes filling with tears. He started to get ready to go there, but he remembered what Kitty had told him, so he sat back down, and watched, horrified.

message 36: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Ben knocked on the door. "Johnny, it's me Ben."

Kitty shook her head. "I told him to only open up for me. Johnny, we're back. It's ok."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Marius stayed silent looking at Toby.

message 38: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments Johnny slowly opened the door and looked up at them. He looked sick to his stomach.

message 39: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments Toby hugged Marius tightly. "I like you. You're nice. Why are you an OTW?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well it's a long story I could go into it if you like." Marius said looking down at him.

message 41: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments Toby nodded. "Yes please."

message 42: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Kitty watched. She wanted to know herself. Marius confused her more than other person ever had and probably ever will. She walked.in and hugged Johnny tightly. "I promised I would come back."

Ben smiled at them and walked in.

message 43: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments Johnny hugged Kitty. He looked pale, because he had been watching the fight, on tv, and it was practically a massacre.

message 44: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Kitty winced as Johnny hugged her because of her wound. She sat down heavily on the coach.

Ben felt his face. "Hey, Johnny, do you have any ice for my face. Chase knows how to punch..."

message 45: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments Johnny went and got him some Ice. He then saw Toby outside, and pulled him inside. He hugged him as tightly as he possibly could.

Toby hugged Johnny and giggled.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay well I was born in Germany mind you this before everything started the end and what not." Marius started. "And I had a sister who was my best and only friend, I had to very y abusive parents some of the scars on them are from them like this one on my forearm." He said motioning to a scar running up the length of his forearm. "Now one day my sister and I were upstairs having a good time when the door flew open in came five OTWs they immediately killed my parents." Marius said sighing. "I told my sister Mischa to hide and she did I walked down stairs with a revolver in my hands and shot but missed. They than advanced on me and held me down the tore up the house and and found Mischa." Marius said his eyes glazing over he took a shaky breath and kept going. "They took her outside and drives an axe in the back of her head the blood spattering on the fresh snow after they killed her, they brought her back in and hacked her up like an animal." Marius said softly. "They boiled some water in a pot and put her limbs in it and after what felt like forever they came back out and ate her in front of me and I was powerless, so I hunted down all of them and killed each of them so that's the story."

message 47: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

((This reunion is adorable!!!! XD ))

Ben put the ice where Chase had punched him in the face.

Kitty smiled at the two boys, but was still waiting for Marius to explain.

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments Toby looked up at Marius. "That doesn't answer my question. Why are you OTW?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just hold on a second." Marius said almost frightfully his hands shaking.

message 50: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 2634 comments Johnny shifted into a fox.

Toby saw the fox, and hid behind Kitty, scared.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12