The John Green Good Reads Community Book Club discussion

John Green & His Books > Best John Green Book

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bridget (new)

Bridget (americanxgirlxluvrx386) | 12 comments I was interested in what Green book is your favorite? What made this book your favorite? Was there a John Green book that you didn't like? Post below!

message 2: by Tarae (new)

Tarae (tarae09) Hmmm I think my favorite so far is Looking for Alaska. I think it has more to do with the bufriedo though haha just kidding. Sorta.

message 3: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Fauchelle | 41 comments Your right Tarae out of the two John Green books I have read Looking For Alaska - that I finished my yesterdaY your today. Is my favorite. This book was funny and thought provoking and sad. John Green is a cleaver man with putting words together. So are we reading Paper Towns by him next month. This is the John Green book club.

message 4: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Fauchelle | 41 comments looking for Alaska. I loved this book. the characters were fun. I havnt laughted outloud in quite awhile while reading a book. Miles was sweet it was nice that he finally found friends that wanted to b arround him. I didnt like tfios.

message 5: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Fauchelle | 41 comments O.K I'll b honest. When I was reading TFIOS, I was wondering where were the Christians. They met in a Church But there was no one there to tell them about the Lord. So I felt that the kids had no hope. So I felt guilty for not being there and dissapointed that no other christian turned up in the book. I know its just a story but I get very attached to the characters I am reading. Sometimes I wonder what they are up 2 when I am on to a new book.

message 6: by Colleen (last edited Sep 21, 2013 01:46PM) (new)

Colleen Fauchelle | 41 comments I loved that Miles went from a nobody to a somebody. All that happened to me when we shifted from Rakaia to Nelson in the 4th form is I walked into the class room (1981) and everyone went ooo yuck. My life went down hill from there. I wish I was more of a Miles than a me!

message 7: by Annie (new)

Annie (anniecarrillo15) Looking for Alaska is probably the best John Green book. It was really the only one I got emotionally into at all.

message 8: by Ishbel (new)

Ishbel The Fault in Our Stars, hands down! Paper towns is good too!!
(As are his other books!)
;)