Last Man Standing discussion

Character Creation > Players

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 71 comments Mod
Name or Alias:
Appearance: (please no celebs or generally speaking photos, please stick to text or drawings so there's more space for imagination)
Personality: (make it intresting ^^)
Background: (why are you in The Maze?)
Family:
Relationship: (can change through RP so keep your char sheet updated ^^)

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 25, 2013 07:49AM) (new)

Name or Alias: Evanescence (Elva) Darke
Appearance: Elva has messy red hair, which is stubborn like she is. It will never look brushed no matter how much she bothers with it. So she doesn't. She has silver eyes on land and turquoise ones in the water.

Personality: Has a fiery temper, can be sarcastic at times, but is often shy, cautious around humans, and kind. She loves the wilderness and is very brave, bold and daring. She isn't afraid to put her life at risk, but watches out for those she loves no matter what.

Background: Elva's parents died from an unknown disease in the year 1265... And yet when a doctor came to inspect their corpses, he said it was unlike any disease he had ever seen... Traveling far and wide through the medieval era, Elva and her older brother, Ethan, tried to find answers to the thing that killed their parents... and then they stumbled upon the labyrinth, which was, in their time, a mere cave... but it teleported the siblings into the modern day.

Family:
Mother (Dead)
Father (Dead)
Ethan (19) OPEN FOR CREATION

Relationship: single, heterosexual

message 3: by Sworean (last edited Aug 25, 2013 02:25PM) (new)

Sworean | 44 comments (DERP ETHAN IS MY NAME)

Name or Alias:Nike striker (Known as sworean or THE SWOREAN to the few that know of him)
Appearance:(see that picture in my profile he looks like that) His eyes are blue and he ether wears his hair spiked or emo like. He is slightly shorter than most people his age
Personality: he is a very ongoing, strategic, sly person. He cocky at times and uses this side of him to piss people off and use it to his advantage. When it comes to friends he is very nice and funny.

Background: All his family had died and he was all alone. His father and brother had died in the maze a long time ago, his mother was killed by bandits. He became a rouge and stole from people. He was finally caught stealing from a Rich guys house and tossed into the maze.
Family:EVERY ONE IS DEAD (='C)

Relationship:single, straight

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 25, 2013 08:03AM) (new)

KOOL I love that name. which is why i chose it for her brother. :D

ok.........please rework your chars to fit modern era and ehm....yeah, please wait a bit with the approving please Sarah ^^;;

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry. Question: what does ^^;; mean? Sry im not very good with typed up faces.

message 7: by LungHuo* 龍火 * (last edited Aug 25, 2013 08:03AM) (new)

It means a smiling face with sweatdrops , you know like in mangas ^^

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha ok. I changed the history. better?

Ok Elva's approved....but ehm Sworean, the public doesn't know anything about the maze. Only the super rich and the organization members do. So if your char doesn't know what exactly happened to his family - I mean they died in there, didn't they, and therefor couldnt tell him about it - you can keep it like that. ^^

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

kk thanks!!

message 11: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments Name or Alias: Kharne Bloodborn
Appearance: http://jon-lock.deviantart.com/art/Ca...
Personality: Despite his alias, he is a coward. He chose the name to try and hide it, but he is. When backed into a corner, however, he can defend himself adequately. He has little experience with girls, and tends to avoid them, because of this.
Background: He was abducted. He doesn't know why.
Family: Presumably still alive and well...
Relationship: N/A

approved

message 13: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments Yay!

message 14: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 44 comments is mine good

message 15: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments I have no idea. I don't see anything wrong, but I have no authority...

message 16: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 44 comments (i rembered i was all ready approved DERP)

message 17: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments ((Oh...))

LungHuo* 龍火 * wrote: "Ok Elva's approved....but ehm Sworean, the public doesn't know anything about the maze. Only the super rich and the organization members do. So if your char doesn't know what exactly happened to hi..."

...there ^

message 19: by soleil (new)

soleil (solxilx) | 8 comments Name or Alias: Jessica 'Jessy' Dawn
Appearance: Jessy has long hair, starting with a reddish pinkish and slowly fading through a purpley colourinto a dip dyed blue. She has really pale skin, and bright blue eyes that can shock you if you are focusing too much on them. She is slim and tall, and wears hipster glasses and clothes.
Personality: Jessy is loud, spontanious and outgoing. She likes to make an entrance, then make a scene. She has to always be the centre of attention. Well, that was before the maze, anyway. Now...she's just a mess.
Background: Jessy was a homeless girl, her father an alcaholic who chucked her out of the house, her mother died just before she was thrown into the maze. One day, she was bashed, raped, and then thrown into the Maze to die.
Family: Father (Alcaholic, Jessy hasnt seen him since she was 6), Mother (Dead)
Relationship: None yet.

approved