The YA Dystopian Book Club discussion

General > What are your favorite dystopian audiobooks?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Mann | 1 comments I have a lot going on and don't have much time to sit down with a book. I'm hoping to find a few good audiobooks. I tend to like series and I have read most of the best seller dystopian books. Some of my favorites are Hunger Games, Divergent, Enclave, Birthmarked, Eve, the Immortals Rule, Chemical Garden, Shatter Me, Partials, Delirium, Under the Never Sky and the Gone series. I didn't really like the Maze Runner series, the knife of never letting go, or Uglies. Please help!!!! TIA!

message 2: by Ashley (last edited Aug 24, 2013 04:38PM) (new)

Ashley | 2 comments The Program (The Program, #1) by Suzanne Young Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu Reboot (Reboot, #1) by Amy Tintera

I'm not sure if there r audiobooks for these but they're really good.

message 3: by v.v (new)

v.v | 442 comments If you pick a dystopian book there is usually an audiobook version to that.

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 1 comments I know that The Program series has audiobooks. That's one of my favorite series. So good.

Another really great series that I LOVE is Volumes of the Vemreaux. The first book in that series is The Way by Mary E. Twomey. That book starts out a little slow in the first few chapters, but then it will smack you in the face and it's pretty much non-stop from there.