A Book Club discussion

Introduce Yourself!^_^

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma (elleandflowers) I noticed that this thread hadn't been started yet so I thought I would introduce myself to all of you!^_^

Hello there!*waves*

My name is Emma, I'm 17 years old-almost 18, and I live in England.I guess you could go onto my profile page to find out about me but I'll just list it here so everyone can get to know each other a little bit better. (◡‿◡✿) I joined Goodreads almost a year ago now so I could not only keep track of the novels that I have read, but to make some new friends worldwide who carry the same interests as me. Now I haven't really taken it upon myself to make tons of friends but I have wandered away from the stress of school to the likes of this website. So I'll get started on a bit about myself.(❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

I'm going to regurgitate what my profile page says as I can't be bothered to put this into full sentences(^∇^):

ღ Hobbies/Interests: History, Architecture, Fashion, Cooking, Reading, Manga, Korean Dramas, K-POP, Blogging, Yoga, Philosophy and Music^_^ Some of them are really random but that is a little bit about me.(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

ღ Favourite Genres: Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Historical, Classics, Philosophy, Fiction, Paranormal, Manga and Young Adult

And my favourite books at the moment are....

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare
and
Switched (Trylle #1) by Amanda Hocking

I have a few more but I'll leave it at that for now. Hopefully we can get to know each other and I look forward to talking to all of you soon!

~ ღ Emma (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

message 2: by M.P. (new)

M.P. (mpstarkweather) | 1 comments Hey, all! I'm Missy. I'm an avid reader, and I dabble a bit in writing. I work a regular job as well as taking care of my family. I am currently in between books, and am hoping that by joining some groups on here, I'll find something to read until my fave author puts out her next book!