Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2) Losing Hope discussion

Similar books in the Male POV?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

June I just finished Losing Hope as well as Tangled (Tangled, #1) by Emma Chase Tangled by Emma Chase and I've realized I love reading the Male POV. Are there any other contemporary Romance in the Male POV? I'm not into paranormal or historical romance so please leave those suggestions out.

Thanks so much!!! :)

message 2: by Ramisha (new) - added it

Ramisha June wrote: "I just finished Losing Hope as well as Tangled (Tangled, #1) by Emma Chase Tangled by Emma Chase and I've realized I love reading the Male POV. Are there any other contemporary Romance in the Male POV? ..."

Wow, I just read the review and had to read it like NOW.

I'd also suggest .. What A Boy Wants What a Boy Wants (What a Boy Wants, #1) by Nyrae Dawn

message 3: by Ramisha (new) - added it

Ramisha Also Fragile Fragile by M. Leighton

Nicola A Brutal Tenderness by Marata Eros is a male POV, but you would need to read A Terrible Love first to get the full story (from the female lead's perspective). Both were excellent and the 2nd book wasn't simply a repeated story.

June Thanks for the suggestions! I also just finished Falling Into You and it was by both POV's, which I really liked. It's very emotional but if you can get through that it's HOT!

Lynn If you liked Losing Hope, you might like "This Girl" which is from the male POV too. However, I would read Slammed and Point of Retreat first before "This Girl".

The other male POV I read was from the Mad World series by Christine Zolendz, but it does have a little bit of paranormal in it. I'm not really into all the vampire/werewolf/underworld stuff at all, but I fell into this series and I just loved it (its more angel/devil type of stuff, but not to the extreme). Saving Grace and Fall from Grace are from the female POV, but then Scars and Songs is the entire story from the male POV, and I think it was one of the best I've read.

June Lynn wrote: "If you liked Losing Hope, you might like "This Girl" which is from the male POV too. However, I would read Slammed and Point of Retreat first before "This Girl".

The other male POV I read was ..."

So would you suggest reading Saving Grace and Fall from Grace first or would it be okay to just jump into Scars and Songs?

Lynn i would read both saving and fall from Grace first. You could just read the male POV but i think you would miss some important thinks that occur to her.

Cara On the Island (On the Island, #1) by Tracey Garvis-Graves
"On The Island" By Tracy Garvis Graves has both male and female POVs, but it really gets you into each one and is one of my favorite romance books ever.

message 10: by Dibi (last edited Nov 11, 2013 07:04PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dibi Ramisha wrote: "June wrote: "I just finished Losing Hope as well as Tangled (Tangled, #1) by Emma Chase Tangled by Emma Chase and I've realized I love reading the Male POV. Are there any other contemporary Romance in th..."
You can read What a boy needs too What a Boy Needs (What a Boy Wants, #2) by Nyrae Dawn .
I honestly prefer this book than the first one (What a boy wants).

message 11: by June (new) - rated it 5 stars

June I've been reading the Rosemary Beach series from Abbi Glines and it has alternating POV throughout all the books. It is my new faces series! :)

message 12: by June (new) - rated it 5 stars

June *favourite not faces, sorry.