Better Read Than Dead- YA Books discussion

Maze Runner Triology > Maze Runner + Upcoming Move

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Talk about The Maze Runner and its upcoming movie here!
------------
I heard that the Grievers are being modeled by Life of Pi's award-winning CGI artist!!!

message 2: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III I liked the book. I liked Minho and Newt. Hope I have money to watch the movie when it comes out.

message 3: by Bek (new)

Bek EEEEEE!!!!!! *fangirled*

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I own the book but have never read it. My sister has read the whole series and said I should... Is it worth it?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

@Marie: If you like books with dystopian/post apocalyptic worlds, you should check it out. It's pretty interesting, and its original. I liked the first book better than the last two, but that's just me.
Anyways its not the best series in the world but still interesting enough, so yeah it might be worth it :)

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hrcisme) | 34 comments Loved the first book. Was seriously conflicted by the second. Hated the third so much I read the end and stopped reading. If it becomes nearly as popular as the hunger games my friends are going to ask me how good it is and im not going to know what to say.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I doubt it'll be as big as THG. I mean its been compared (most dystopians these days are) but I don't think it'll get that far. I hope it doesn't anyways. I'm sick of all the over hyped YAs.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hrcisme) | 34 comments I hope it doesn't because I hate a book with an ending I don't like.