YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True
[Old Group Book of the Week] > September 8 - September 14 YA Romance Book of the Week: How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (last edited Aug 24, 2013 01:28PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 964 comments Mod
We will be reading How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True from September 8 - September 14!

Please comment below with thoughts and discussion if you have read or are currently reading How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True! Please just be sure to tag all spoilers! :)

Roxanna Cross | 23 comments The Disney/Cinderella theme isn't appealing to me... I'll give the book a go and see if the author can change my mind... let y'alls know when I'm done if I'm still a nay on this theme

message 3: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 964 comments Mod
I personally thought this book was really cute! It really made me want to work at a fairy tale themed park! :) I think it would be fun to be able to dress up and act like a fairy tale character.

message 4: by Roxanna (last edited Sep 16, 2013 08:18AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Roxanna Cross | 23 comments Nope, the fairy theme didn't work for me at all. I think it's because of it that I couldn't connect with the characters.