Yet Another Hunger Games Group discussion

Other Stuff > Best District?

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Almost everybody has a favorite... ;)

message 2: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Ooh, recently created a character in district 2, so I'll have to lean towards that one, but there is also something to be said for the elusive district 13... :)

message 3: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments There is that :)

message 4: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Ah, well, I'd have to go with three, myself. Beetee is too much like a friend of mine. ;)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I like four..(:

message 6: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments I would probably be fond of Four if I could swim better. ;)

message 7: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments :)

message 8: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments XD I know the basics of swimming, but I guess the whole "swimming lessons" chunk out of childhood was rather small...

message 9: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments I basically had to learn how to swim, but the "swim lessons" didn't do anything. My friends pretty much taught me.

message 10: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Anna wrote: "I think I'd want to live in a higher up district but not in a career so probably D4. Plus I think I'm a pretty good swimmer."

...District Four is a career district...

message 11: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments 1, 2, and 4 are the career districts.

message 12: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments I don't believe that the numbers have anything to do with the "career" status. Keep in mind that the whole series was from Katniss' point of view, and the outer districts probably call them that because those districts' tributes are usually less prepared than those from 1, 2, and 4. Sorry if that made no sense whatsoever...

message 13: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (last edited Sep 23, 2013 06:57PM) (new)

CJ | 1098 comments One of the first, yes. District Eight was first, and then I believe that District Three was within a few places later.

message 14: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments I think they were it from District Eight who escaped to find D13. I have no evidence, but their situation seemed pretty unique.

message 15: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Lol, picking the favorite district... So intense :)

message 16: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments You're on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Oh my goodness!!!! YOUR on!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments OMZ!

message 19: by Ken (last edited Oct 20, 2013 05:31PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 20 comments District 13, jk,I mean District 12

message 20: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments :)

message 21: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 184 comments Five. (I love seafood!)

message 22: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Then why did you choose five?

message 23: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 184 comments I meant four. I just can't type apparently.

message 24: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Lovely! :)