Yet Another Hunger Games Group discussion

Other Stuff > Favorite Hunger Games character?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments The all time hardest question. ;)

message 2: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Oh my goodness!!! Fine... Gale! NO, Wait... Finnick! Ahh! Choices!

message 3: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments XD! I liked Cinna, personally.

message 4: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Cinna was pretty cool, but he died, and while it brought poetic justice and whatnot, he didn't get the chance to completely win me over. Now Gale or Finnick .... ;)

message 5: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments I didn't like either of them, myself. I liked Thresh far better.

message 6: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments *Gasp!* No! - and Refresh my memory, who is Thresh?

message 7: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments District Eleven, 74th Hunger Games, dude with Rue, let Katniss go, killed Clove with a rock...

message 8: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Ahh, yes. No wonder - refer back to "Killed Clove with a ROCK.

message 9: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That made my day! Laughing so hard!

message 10: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments =D What can I say? I try. ;) You had to know when you typed that! I can't even read the word rock now without bursting out laughing!

message 11: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments I honestly didn't! Seriously! X,D!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Uh huh! XD!!! It scares me that you get these brilliant ideas... I will be forever fearful of my character's safety around you!

message 13: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments *Dakota drops dead of stroke* I swear it wasn't me!

message 14: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments HAHAHAHAHAHA! What did you do to my favorite character?! Now if Lence 'drops dead of stroke' it would probably be beacuse she realizes that Aphrodite is her godly parent.

message 15: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments *Lence drops dead of stroke* You are a witch! Seize you! Seize you!

message 16: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments Never! You can present no proof!
*Dakota drops dead of stroke* Lence is nearby, rock in hand, spares in her pockets.

message 17: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments *moves convo to chat*

message 18: by Sofie (new)

Sofie | 2 comments Buttercup!

message 19: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Lovely choice!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Cinna, Peeta or Prim.

Well, actually, it might be Finnick or Annie. I have an obsession with them.

message 21: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments I was obsessed with every character at some point. XD.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

haha me too. :)

message 23: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments ;)

message 24: by Bekah (new)

Bekah | 451 comments Hm...well it's really hard to choose. Every character has flaws and strengths that make them so real...I'd have to say Peeta or Prim

message 25: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Oh, they were definitely sweet.

message 26: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments Alright, so you're asking me to choose between Finnick and Gale. Wow these choices are TOUGH!!! :P

message 27: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (last edited Oct 04, 2013 09:54AM) (new)

CJ | 1098 comments XD!!!! SONIA!!! I find it slightly ironic that your icon is the one that involves dancing!

message 28: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments yep well it wasn't taken... ha :)

message 29: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments This one should be Tarik's.

message 30: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments Yeah it really should be. :P

message 31: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments But I LOVE President Snow too much! (-Code name->) Mr. Parker is amused that I have a creepy guy as my pic. XD

message 32: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments How can you love SNOW???!!!

message 33: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments How can you love FINNICK???

message 34: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments *GASP!* How can you NOT?!?!

message 35: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments Umm HELLO??? What about FOXFACE???!!!

message 36: by Bekah (new)

Bekah | 451 comments I kind of like Foxface. I don't really like Snow but he is kind of funny and sassy in a way

message 37: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Foxface was good, too.

message 38: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments I think I am going to have to change my favorite character to Haymitch now, but I still call dibs on Finnick. ;)

message 39: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments You're always fond of the drunk ones, aren't you? XD I can see Haymitch's awesomeness... Mind you, it is rather blurry...

message 40: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments XD Indeed, I suppose I am! They are just so much fun, and Haymitch is just plain awesome... Blurry, yes, but awesome nonetheless. Sort of like Dakota in that sense... ;)

message 41: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Za-za wrote: "XD Indeed, I suppose I am! They are just so much fun, and Haymitch is just plain awesome... Blurry, yes, but awesome nonetheless. Sort of like Dakota in that sense... ;)"

I bet somebody just needs to throw a rock at him or something. ;)

Sorarin wrote: "Where's Finnick?

Odair he is"

Lovely! XD

message 42: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments So Hunger Games is coming out and I figure I better stop loafing around and get ready for some Peeta. That pun was pretty crumby, but I’m on a roll so you better get bready for more! When it comes to my humor I think something has gone a-rye. At yeast I’m almost out of puns. I mean, I loaf puns as much as the next guy, but no matter how I slice it, these jokes just seem like half-baked excuses to get a rise out of myself. Okay, I knead to stop. Who likes bread anyways? Peeta? That’s a bunch of MELLARK-y. XD

message 43: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Sonia, I know that you just copy/pasted that. ;)

message 44: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 420 comments =D LOL! Genius!

message 45: by Sonia (new)

Sonia | 84 comments XD

message 46: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments Uh-huh! BOOM! XD ;)

message 47: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 20 comments Katniss Everdeen

message 48: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments The main characters are always exciting. :)

message 49: by Ken (last edited Oct 20, 2013 06:09PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 20 comments yep, unless the main characters r the bad guys, but I like some bad guys, not all though

message 50: by CJ, Short for: Coriolanus John, Caesar John, and Claudius John (new)

CJ | 1098 comments I personally love blurred lines on terms of good and bad. :)

« previous 1 3