1x1's > Morgan and Crush

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) plot ideas?

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 5082 comments Mod
Hmm none really at the moment. You??

message 3: by Ken (last edited Aug 24, 2013 01:54PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ~Middle School Back to school Dance w/romance and the characters know each other
~High School back to school dance w/ romance
~A guy and a Girl know each other from Elementary School, but in 4th grade the girl moves away and then she comes back in 6th grade. The girl and guy find out that they have a crush on each other, but before then they don't realize it. The guy then talks to the girl. They hang out at lunch and eventually the guy decides to ask the girl out. She is unsure what to do then, so she just gives the I'll think about it answer. A day goes by and she texts the guy the answer, which is yes. He almost freaks out, but doesn't. He tells his friends, who are shocked. The girl tells her friends, they too are shocked. All of the girl's friends, but one, have boyfriends. The one of the girl's friends who doesn't have a bf has a hard time getting one. The girl decides to set her friend up with one of the guy's friends. All of who are single, they broke-up with their previous gfs.
~Battlestar Galactica
~Elementary School back to school dance w/Romance
~Doctor Who
~Demon/Angel
~Forbidden Romance
~Everyday boys, who are brothers, (((view spoiler))) become a band and celebs and the girl falls for one of the members of the band.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

I like the last one

message 5: by Ken (last edited Aug 24, 2013 01:36PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) OK, LET'S DO THE LAST ONE THEN

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Okay :)! Do you want to be the boy or the girl?

message 7: by Ken (last edited Aug 24, 2013 02:16PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I said boys so that means there Is more than one boy and at least 2 or 3 girls. 3 boys though. I'll be the boys (all 3 of them). You can be the girls, you can decide to make 2 or 3 if you want, one for each guy if you'd like.

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Okay that's cool. Maybe a love triangle between two guys and one girl then?

message 9: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ok, but the third guy is still there as the brother and band member?

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Um okay that's fine

message 11: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ok, you make your character first

message 12: by Morgan (last edited Aug 24, 2013 05:44PM) (new)

Name: Selene
Appearance:
http://data.whicdn.com/images/5932182...
Personality: She has a fiery personality, just as fiery as her hair. She can either be your best friend or your worst enemy. She's bipolar, so you're subject to her mood changing on you at any time. She trusts a little too easily, but if you fool her, she'll never forgive you. She's patient, but stubborn and headstrong.

message 14: by Ken (last edited Aug 24, 2013 05:25PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Brenden Cote
Siblings: Karl and Sheldon
Appearance: http://wpc.556e.edgecastcdn.net/80556...
Personality: He is kind, caring, smart, and sweet.
History: He never talks about it

Name: Karl Cote
Siblings: Brenden and Sheldon
Appearance: http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2...
Personality: Karl is a quiet guy and he hardly ever speaks, unless spoken to.
History: He keeps it a secret.

Name: Sheldon Cote ((Nickname: Shelly))
Siblings: Brenden and Karl
Appearance: http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lip...
Personality: Sheldon is a shy guy and he spends most of his time playing soccer.
History: He will speak about it, if you ask him.

message 15: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Morgan wrote: "Name: Selene
Appearance:
http://data.whicdn.com/images/5932182...
Personality: She has a fiery personality, just as fiery as her hair. She can either be your best friend or your worst enemy..."

cannot see her pic

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Sorry I posted a different one ^^ can you see that one. Also can I add one more girl?

message 17: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Morgan wrote: "Sorry I posted a different one ^^ can you see that one. Also can I add one more girl?"

yes and yes

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Name: Nickole

Nickname:Nicky

Appearance:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-sIkDy6MtUU...

Siblings: Selene

Personality:
>Shy
>Bossy
>Rest to b RP'd

message 19: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ok, now let's start

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Okay :)! Can you start?

message 21: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) sure) Sheldon, Brenden, and Karl walked around school.

message 22: by Morgan (new)

((Okay do they go to the same school?))

message 23: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((ya, just to make it interesting))

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Selene bounced up at them all bubbly this morning. "Hello boys, how's the double life of being famous this morning?" She asked, falling in step with them.

Nicky rolled her eyes as her sister abandoned her. She didn't see the point of being nice to them, her sister was just all over the charts. She quickly looked around for friends, finding Jade standing alone by his locker.

message 25: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Hard" Sheldon replied
"It's fine, but fame and glam didn't seem like the life for me at first" Karl responded
"Awesome!" Brenden answered

message 26: by Morgan (last edited Aug 24, 2013 04:43PM) (new)

She laughed at all of their responses. "Sounds just absolutely horrible," she said specifically looking at Sheldon.
"Well I'll see you later," she said bouncing off.

"You're sister take her meds today?" Jade joked. She laughed slightly, taking some things out of Jades locker. They usually shared lockers because his was so much closer to all her classes.

message 27: by Ken (last edited Aug 24, 2013 04:52PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Sheldon, Karl, and Brenden took some things out of their lockers, Sheldon shared a locker with someone, and it was not one of his brothers, it wasn't even Jade.

message 28: by Morgan (new)

Selene walked with Terry to their first class, sitting in the back, suddenly not feeling so bubbly.

Nicky sighed closing Jade's locker.
"Art class, right? I'll walk you," he said. She smiled at him following besides him, and talking animatedly.

message 29: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Brenden, Karl, and Sheldon walked to their first class.

message 30: by Morgan (new)

"See you later," Jade said, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. They weren't dating, but they tended to do that. She smiled, sitting in the first row, always egear for art class.

Selene abruptly left class before it began to go to the bathroom.

message 31: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Brenden, Sheldon, and Karl sat in their first class, waiting for it to start.

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Nicky looked at her phone, noticing one new text from Selene. She sighed grabbing a bottle of pills from her backpack, and heading towards the bathroom.

message 33: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Sheldon looked off into space. Brenden looked at the textbook. Karl looked at his phone.

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Once Nicky entered the bathroom her sister was already crying. She pulled her into a hug immediately.
"I thought I could do it," she told her softly.
She just nodded her head, not able to understand. She didn't know exactly why she didn't take the pills in the morning.

"Thanks," Selene said with a shaky smile.
"You good?" She asked.
Selene nodded her head in reply watching her sister leave, before slowly trudging back to class.

message 35: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Brenden, Sheldon, and Karl looked at their phones. Brenden was tempted to text Selene.

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Selene sat on a picnic table outside in the courtyard, not up for going back to class, as she laid her head down on the table.

Nicky retuned to class, quickly picking up where she'd left off with her painting.

message 37: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Sheldon starred at the the textbook. Karl looked out the window. Brenden texted Selene.

message 38: by Morgan (new)

She felt her phone buzz, thinking it was her mom. She sighed, leaving it in her backpack.

message 39: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Sheldon still starred at the textbook. Karl texted Sheldon, Sheldon, stop starring at the textbook ~ Karl. Sheldon ignored the text. Brenden looked out the window.

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Nicky's teacher let her out early, and she wandered the halls looking for Selene.

message 41: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Sheldon texted Nicky, Hope you find your sister, idk why she was being strange this morning, but see you later ~ Shelly. Karl looked out the window. Brenden looked at the textbook.

message 42: by Morgan (new)

She looked down at her phone. Shelly? Really? She sighed, hating the fact her sister had given them her number.

Selene picked up her head, smiling softly at her sister as she approached, her mood getting better.

message 43: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Sheldon texted Nicky again, It's a stupid nickname my brothers gave me ~ Sheldon.

Brenden looked at the clock.

Karl looked around the room.

message 44: by Morgan (new)

It's okay Shelly ;p She texted back, before slipping her phone in her back pocket, standing near the bench.

message 45: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Thx he texted back and put his phone in his backpack. Karl put his phone away in his backpack. Brenden watched the clocked.

message 46: by Morgan (new)

"You okay?" She asked, sitting down.
Selene nodded her head, "Better, you didn't tell mom right?" She questioned.
She shook her head no. Selene let out a small sigh of relief, pulling her phone out to see a text from Brendon. She smiled slightly, texting him back.

message 47: by Ken (last edited Aug 24, 2013 05:50PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Brenden looked at the text from Selene, then Brenden texted back, School Talent Show is next week, I think, at least that is what Emma told me. Idk I was thinking me and my bros should enter. What do you say about maybe joining us if we do? Your sis can come too if she wants.~ Brenden. Sheldon looked at the clock and so did Karl.

message 48: by Morgan (last edited Aug 24, 2013 05:54PM) (new)

She shook her head, texting back. I am not relented. At all. But you guys should be good :D!

"Who you texting?" Nicky asked, pulling out some homework she hadn't gotten to last night.
"Just Brendon," she said making Nicky roll her eyes, "He wants us to join the talent show with them." This made Nicky laugh.
"You mean just you," she said. Selene frown slightly, but she didn't apoligize.

message 49: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) There's always other stuff we could do, your sis seriously can join in stuff with us, you don't have to exclude her from anything. Though, Emma is really talented so I'm pretty sure she was jk that is was next week, but she isn't I asked Terry in math and he told me the same, it was even on announcements ~ Brenden

Karl looked at the clock and so did Sheldon

message 50: by Morgan (new)

Ok She said, putting phone away, and laying her head down on the table.

Nicky texted Jade, until the bell finally rang, and she headed towards his last class.

« previous 1 3