1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > **Nicole and Chelsey**

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi ^_^ So is it okay if I'm the girl? Unless you wanna do doubles but I get kinda confused so we would have to do a separate plot

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments you can be the girl :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!^^ So Do you want your guy to be depressed ooorrr the bestie?

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Er...... Its a tough choice..... Depressed?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay then ^_^ that's new! So he gets really depressed and Bestie tries to cheer him up but doesn't help and she finds him when he tries suicide and he is in bad condition so he is in the hospital for a bit then we go on from there?

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Yep, so do we start from depression?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuppers! Oh and like towards when he gets released from the hospital he goes kinda mute?

Also about characters do you want them long or short or just not do them at all and just describe them in posts?

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments I do short because I like to have a basic outline, then develop as I rp.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Great! Can you create yours first?

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Sure!

Name: Dimitri Ivashkov
Appearance: Tall at 6'4", light skinned, ussually piercing blue eyes, short, curly, black hair.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

O.o uhh you have two characters?

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Sorry, fixed the problem. My phone was being stupid.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Alexis Grande
Appearance: Alexis has long curly black hair that is usually in a ponytail or a bun for ballet. She has sea foam blue eyes that are framed with long lashes. Across her cheeks and nose she has some freckles, and she has naturally soft pink lips. She stands at 5'2" meaning she is shorter then her best friend forever. She is also not really strong except for her legs which are strong from being a ballerina.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments *.* she sounds so pretty...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe I based her off of a sim series I watched long ago :3 hehe I don't know if you know what Sims are though xD

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments I thinks I do. Wanna start rping now?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure do you wanna start or want me to start? Also wanna go to like the beginning of your dudes depression?

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments You please and yes

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexis lay sound asleep in her best friends bed. Last night they had a sleepover and it was a blast! On the desk was a pizza box with half a pizza left and a soda bottle, Unused sleeping bags scattered on the floor. They tried sleeping on the floor but gave up and slept on the comfy bed, though it wasn't really big. In that factor Alexis laid curled up in her best friends arms her head resting on his chest.
Seeing Alexis and him were best friends since kindergarten the cuddling thing didn't mean much, it was just something these two best friends did.

A loud noise erupted from a small clock on the mahogany nightstand, waking Alexis from her pleasant dream. A groan escaped her lips as she opened her eyes slowly looking at the damn clock. It was 7:02 am and it was time to get ready for high school. She was upset for two things: Number one she was all warm and cozy in her best friends arms and now this damn thing was telling her to go to school. Number two seeing she was a grade below her friend the only time they spent at school together was during passing time then lunch! Seriously that's not enough time!!

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Dimitri lays in bed with Alexis, his best friend. He had enjoyed last night a little, though not as much as it seemed his best friend had. He had invited her over because both parents were gone for some reason or another and there was no yelling or fighting or hitting him. Alexis knew about that stuff, but also knew that he didn't want to talk about it.

He sighs a little when the alarm clock went off, but didn't open his eyes. Today of all days he hated high school even more. Alexis was basically his only friend and she was a grade below him so he didn't see her much in school, plus Alexis was the only thing thatnmade him happy.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" Wakey Up!" Alexis giggled as she talked in her silly baby voice. She stroked his cheek softly with her thumb as she nuzzles him, " Gotta go to school!" She squeaks. Seeing Alexis wasnt a morning person it was it was odd she was hyper. " If you don't get up I'll be forced to sit on you and stuff your mouth with toothpaste " She said being her random but cute self.

Alexis couldn't blame him for not getting up though, it was a rainy cloudy day. " Unless you wanna skip?" She said a bit nervously, it would bruise her perfect record but she didn't want her friend depressed even more. So to show him she supported the idea she pulled the blankets back up and nuzzled her face in his neck.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments "Since when were you such a morning person Lexi?" Dimitri asks softly, a small smile playing over his lips. He loved Alexis, as his best friend. No one else was as loyal or happy as her, and no one else could get close to him.

Dimitri considered skipping, but he knew Alexis had a perfect record and he wouldn't tarnish it. The fact that Lexi was okay with skipping spoke volumes to him. "No, no, we'll go darling Lexi." he murmurs, slowly pushing the covers off though he could stay like he was all day.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lexi shrugged tracing his bare chest. She secretly had a crush on Dimitri but she hid it afraid to ruin this friendship. Alexis was that shy girl at times but also when she had something on her mind she would speak it, Its like the filter in her head was off. " I just am happy this morning, maybe I had too much candy last night " she said biting her lower lip.

Keeping the lip trapped between her pearly white teeth she wiggled a bit, something that happened when she was nervous. " Ya sure? I mean its fine by me if you want to skip. Its just a little spot on my record but you know I would do anything for you " She says looking into his bright blue eyes.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

?

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments [Sorry Nicole, my notifications are overloading and my email (excuse my language) ain't workin' ]

Dimitri bites the inside of his cheek when he feels Lexi's hands on his chest. He loved her as a best friend, but lately -until the depressiion started- he had started seeing her in a new way. As more than just his friend. Alexis was a girl, and a very attractive one at that. "Maybe Lex, just maybe." he makes himself tease.

"Yeah, I shouldn't miss much more school anyway or I won't graduate." Dimitri replies, though he hated going to school when he felt like this, which had been nearly everyfday for a long time. "I know you would, bbut I don't want you to do something that will tarnigh your record." he says, looking back into her seazkfoam eyes as he tucked a curly lock of hair behind her ear slowly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" Whaa?" She stuck her lower lip out in a playful pout. " I love candy!" She giggles before rolling on top of him and attacked his cheeks and forehead with tiny kisses. " Cannnddyy!" She tried sounding like a zombie but started laughing.

After getting over her laughing fit she kept giggling, " Are could always call in sick " she murmured. " Plus you can still graduate cause you missed school seven days last month, three days as of this month. Its still not enough to keep you from staying in the same grade. " She says, Alexis was a little nerd and she was proud of it. " But hey if you don't graduate then we will be in the same class.. I just said but " She giggles her cheeks light red. Gently resting her head on his chest she pulls his cellphone out teasing him " Come on, we can watch movies and play games and have fuunnn " she drawled on.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Dimitri chuckles, Lex could always find a way to cheer him up. Then the depression came and stole that away, robbed him of happiness. So he just lated there quietly, watching Lexi.

Dimitri listens to Alexis talk. Normally he would be laughing with her, teasing.... But the depression kept him from doing that. He just felt bleak and empty, even when Lexi layed her head on his chest. He felt like he couldn't talk from the depression, and couldn't muster up any emotions.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexis looked up when he suddenly felt silent and worry washed over her. " Hey " She gently nuzzles against him curling up to him, " W..What's wrong?" A tone of worry coating each word. Alexis knew what was wrong though, he was depressed and everytime they were just playing it always happened.

When he didn't talk for an even longer time her stomach twisted painfully as she thought she actually did something wrong. Slowly rolling off of him tears trickled down her freckled cheeks, but she quickly wiped them away. Opening the phone she called the nurse and coughed clearing her tight throat. Placing the phone to her ear she called the both of them in sick then hung up the phone placing it on the nightstand. " I'm gonna take a shower, Then I'll make you some of your favorite french toast?" She gave him a small smile. Alexis stood up grabbing a pair of clothes from his dresser seeing she spent most of her time here and she disappeared in the shower.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Dimitri tries to speak, but his mouth won't open, and his eyes felt dull and lifeless. he hated being like this because it always hurt Lexi. He couldn't even force his hand up to brush away her tears, tears that he had caused.

Domitri watches Alexis call them in sick, but still can't speak. She grabbed some clothes and walked into the showers and he hated himself. How could he be doing this to Lexi?! He didn't want to, but he had no control of it. He had considered killing himself recently, but he knew that would practically kill Lexi and he wouldn't do that to her. If Lexi had been out of the picture though, Dimitri knew he would have killed himself.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Once the warm water wrapped Alexis in a hug tears fell down her cheeks. " Dimi " She whispers her voice tense as she hugs herself. She wanted to help but she was scared to ask him about things like this in risk of losing their friendship.

After eleven minutes of crying and washing herself she got out of the shower. Grabbing a fluffy blue towel she rubbed her eyes then dried herself off rather quickly, then she got dressed. Her outfit consisted of a light blue tank top with grey sweatpants, Also her hair was pulled into a ponytail.
So now exiting the bathroom she padded over to her best friend and sat next to him " You hungry Dimi?" She asked.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Dimitri lay unmoving in his bed, eyes open. He could barely find energy to blink. Everything seemed bleak and uninteresting, even food.

Dimitri slowly turns his head to look at Lexi. He wanted to smile so badly, yet couldn't. Dimi was the nickname she had given him when they were little, and it had stuck over the years. Yet another thing this depression was robbing him of. He wasn't even hungry, which was unusual for him to say the least. Normally he was always eating. "No." he whispers, unable to do anything else.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" O-Oh " Escaped Alexis lips as she fidgeted slightly. Alexis had a nervous disorder badly so she couldn't hold still a lot unless she had her medicine, well it was simple to tell she didn't take it.
After taking a deep breath she laid down curling into him and twitched slightly before hiding her face in his chest. " Maybe you s..should go see a doctor Dimi?" She suggested her voice shaky as she hid the tears starting to fall, " I don't like seeing you this way " She whispers. A little cry escaped her as she bundled his shirt in her fist and she held her breath not wanting to let out another cry. " I'm scared t..that this d..d..depression will m..make you k..ki.. kill y.." She couldn't continue as she bursted into a fit of tears, " I ca..can't l..li..live without y..you" Was what she choked out.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Dimitri uses all his strength to wrap his arms around Lex and say. "Please.... Don't cry... Lexi..." after that he had no more strength. It made sense that he should see a doctor, especially since he had already committed suicide. He wouldn't tell Alexis that though, he didn't weant to hurt her more. "Doctor... Yes..." why couldn't he talk?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

After a few minutes her cries settled down to gentle sobs. Alexis managed to nod though as she pulled herself together but was twitching a bit more. " I n..need t..t..to take m...m...my medicine, t..then..I..I..I'll call t
.the doctor " She stuttered badly. Alexis got up twitching more as she went downstairs to retrieve her emergency pills that she kept her just in case she forgot hers at home.

( Maybe he tries to hurt himself here?)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments ((kay))

Dimitri watches his best friend leave and sinks even deeper into depression. He felt himself get up and open his nightstand drawe. His hand reached down and grasped a pocket knife, pulling it out and flicking it open. His hand moves the knife towards his throat, unable to stop.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexis came in just in time the phone in her hand. A scream came out of her throat as she saw her friend already made a small cut and she ran to him. Grabbing his hands she held them then yanked the knife out, her sea foam colored eyes wide and scared. The cut was small but she knew it was bad so she fumbled for the phone but in the process her foot stepped on the sharp knife. Pain shooter through her foot but she pulled out the knife and grabbed the phone calling 911.

In a rushed voice she told the ambulance his address and practically shouted for them to her. Her body was fidgeting and twitching horribly and she was limping slightly from her injured foot. Though in three minutes the ambulance came and took Dimitri into emergency care while another ambulance took Alexis to the hospital to care to her badly bleeding foot. All the while she was crying her heart out as she blamed herself for all of this.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Dimitri fight mentally, but loses as the knife reaches his neck. He was relieved when Alexis came in and snattched the knife away, though blood was already pouring from his neck. He watches as she steps on the jknife, which made him mad at himself, then call 911.

He is strapped to a stretcher and driven to the hospital with Alexis rising in the same ambulance. He hared himself for this, because he knew Lexi would blame herself. It hurt hum to see Alexis crying and hurt, knowing it was all his fault.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

~ A day time skip ~

The doctors had disinfected Alexis cut and bandaged it and released her for the hospital a day ago. She knew she couldn't dance for a while but she didn't care. Alexis was sitting in a chair beside Dimi hospital bed her hand gripping his for the last day or so. The doctors managed to stitch him up and give him blood but ever since then he had been sleeping. That's when Alexis self hatred and blaming started.

For the past day or so she had been by his side only getting up to use the bathroom. She had refused to eat anything and usually on took a sip of water once in a while, she did not deserve to eat.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Dimitri feels Alexis with him, holding his hand. He was too tired to respond. Too depressed. He wished he could respond though, because he knew Lexi would blame herself, and it wasn't her fault. Sfter that his thoughts and dreams became less coherent.

He makes a soft moaning sound as he starts to wake up. His throat was dry... And hurt, a lot. Lexi was still with him, holding his hand. He wasn't too aware and was still foggy, but it felt like Lex's hand was thinner, like she hadn't been eating

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

On the stand next to the bed was a glass of water and some pills that were for Lexi but she refused them. Alexis twitched in her sleep before fidgeted around, not only showing she was nervous but scared also. She was having a nightmare of Dimi actually killing himself, Alexis tensed up waking from sleep with a little cry.
Her once tight shirt was loose on her now and she didn't look very good with faint bags under her eyes and she was skinny.

" Dimi " She whispers her face pressed into the small part of the bed so she didn't notice he was awake. " S..Shouldn't h..ha..have left y..yo..you " It was the worst she ever stuttered, " M..My fault".

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments "It's... Not your... Fault Lex." Dimitri whispers, his voice scratchy. He forces his eyes t open and looks at Alexis. "Oh... Lexi... Don't blame your-...-self.... It's my fault." he was appaled at her rapid weight loss. And this definitely was all his fault.

He moves his hand slowly until it's cupping Lexi's face and shakily makes her look at him. Her face was gaunt and thier were bags under her eyes. His fault again. If he hadn't attempted suicide, she wouldn't blame herself and starve herself

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

" No no " She cried turning her head away from him. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she buried her face in her hands, " I s..shouldn't have left you a..alone " She twitched badly. Self hatred rushed over her like a wave ready to suffocate her, and it was choking her.

The body wrenching sobs made her small weak body shake badly as she struggled to catch her breath. " Its m..my fault cause I l..left I should have stayed n..near you ans c..called the doctor " She whimpers. Her curly black hair had lost its shine to it just like her tear filled eyes, She didn't deserve to eat, to drink, to even be alive. It was her fault her friend almost died.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments "Come, here." Dimitri says, pulling Lexi onto the bed with him and hugging her. Even with the little strength he had, Lexi was so light and weak he could easily pull her up. His fault. "You saved me... Lex."

Dimitri tilts Alexis's chin so she was looking at him again. "You saved me.. It's not your fault... I should... Have gone to a doctor... Before it got this... Bad.." It just made it worse to see Alexis like this, because of him. "If you want... To help... Then please... Eat Lexi... Don't... Don't... Punish... Yourself...."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

" But if I didn't leave you, you would not even be in the hospital " She whispers as her arm was placed on his chest. Her best friend was in the hospital cause it was her fault for going downstairs for a moment. She twitched slightly as she was carefully not to touch anything with her bandaged foot. " Its all my fault you are in here " She whispers.

At the thought of food her stomach twisted painfully, she knew her stomach wanted food. Her hungry was gone though so she just swallowed back her tears, " I'm not hungry " She murmured quietly. Even though she was sleeping she felt tired again and that bugged her but she was scared to sleep. What if something happened to Dimitri like if he tries to hurt himself again. The thought of that made her go sickly pale but her dull sea foam blue eyes looked at Dimi bright blue eyes, they were filled with worry that she didn't deserve.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments "I would be alone at... Some point.. In time... You... Should eat..." Dimitri says, concerned. He narrows his eyes at Lexi, getting an idea even being as weak as he was. "I won't eat... Until you do:..."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments ((sorry for the short reply, Ilm in school))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She sniffles looking up at him sadly, " M..Meanie " She said like a child. Twitching even more she got a nurse to bring them both in some food but Alexis saw the food and she felt a bit sick, she wasn't sure her stomach could handle food right now. So she just took her juice and drank that not touching the food but she saw Dimi pick up his juice, " Y..Y..You have to drink it slowly " She says quietly repeating what the nurse said to him.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Dimitri's lips curve ever so slightly in amusement when she says meanie like a child. He picks up some juice, nodding a little at the nurse and Alexis' instructions. He sips the juice slowly through the straw, then offers Alexis a cracker, "At least eat... This, please Lex." he says softly, remebering that a person who hadn't eaten in a while would get sick if they ate a lot when they dud eat again.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at the cracker like she was studying it before she took it. She nibbled on it but mostly just sipped her juice, she still wasn't hungry. Every so often she would peak up at Dimi to make sure he was still okay.

« previous 1 3