What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. adult book that has incest in it with a father and daughter and how they try to kill the other girl

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Briana (new)

Briana Wilbert | 5 comments It's an adult book. It involves two girls I believe they are either sisters or cousins and one of them is close to an aunt or relative and they are about to get the inheritance and the other one gets jealous. Then the other girls father comes and wants to kill the other girl who is getting the inheritance for some reason and the daughter goes and attempts to seduce him to get him to do it. The father is sort of abusive and kind of rough. That's why the mother is not with him any more. The main girl with the inheritance is also falling in love with this other guy who is trying to help her. And the setting is in this old house or mansion or something. That's all I can remember so if you heard of something like this please let me know. Thank you

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Is this a thriller? Or a mystery? Or is it a romance with thriller/mystery aspects?

message 3: by Briana (new)

Briana Wilbert | 5 comments It has more of a mystery aspect then thriller

message 4: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Briana, when did you read this book? Remember anything about the cover?

message 5: by Briana (new)

Briana Wilbert | 5 comments The cover was pretty plain I believe. It was like a brownish green with just the title on it. I believe it had the background of the scenery on it not to detailed though. That's all I can remember

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (overmydeadbody) | 4 comments Was it set in modern times or what? England or America or where?

message 7: by Briana (new)

Briana Wilbert | 5 comments It was set in modern times in America I believe

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
Briana, are you still looking for this?

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Briana, are you still looking for this?"

No response in 5 years. Moving to Abandoned.

message 10: by Dmh28 (new)

Dmh28 | 3 comments This sounds like Shades of Twilight by Linda Howard