One x One discussion

Dead Roleplays > Candice and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments Hi

message 2: by Candice (new)

Candice (badass_candice) Hey, how's it going?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments Good just cleaning a bit.

message 4: by Candice (new)

Candice (badass_candice) That doesn't sound like much fun. But then again, I'm at work.

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments Yeah sorta.. Well I'm about to babysit too.

message 6: by Candice (new)

Candice (badass_candice) Babysitting can be fun sometimes. With the right kids, of course.

So did you have any ideas for an RP?

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments Yeah.. So true.

Not yet... What kind of genres do you like for a story?

message 8: by Candice (new)

Candice (badass_candice) I like just about everything. I mostly ready horror and fantasy though. What about you?

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments I like everything except fantasy.

message 10: by Candice (new)

Candice (badass_candice) That works for me.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments Okay... So I can think of a few things

message 12: by Candice (new)

Candice (badass_candice) Sounds good to me. =]

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments Maybe something like a horror mystery thing?

message 14: by Candice (new)

Candice (badass_candice) That sounds right up my alley.

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments Okay same... Sorry my head is still not helping me think of an Idea. Should we do boy girl to be fair?

message 16: by Candice (new)

Candice (badass_candice) I feel the same way. Work sucks everything out of me. Boy-girl is fine for me. Which one would you like to be?

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments Okay. Um I usually am girl but I usually do on boy and girl separate to be fair.

message 18: by Candice (new)

Candice (badass_candice) Ohhh, so we each do an boy and a girl?

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments Yeah we can just to be fair, but in other rps you can be a girl or a boy

message 20: by Candice (new)

Candice (badass_candice) Okay, want to make characters?

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments Sure and so sorry was just at a birthday party and I just got back.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments Candice... I'm sorry it took so long but one of my ideas might work for this rp? I can turn it to have one girl and one boy for both of us! If you want to do it??

message 23: by Candice (new)

Candice (badass_candice) Sorry it took me so long too! I'm taking a lot of college classes and working part-time. What's your idea?

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments It's fine.. So I can change this idea so it is two sisters.

Twist

She and her family were just normal they were a normal good family that were out camping one night. Until the man came acting like he was innocent until he killed her family in front of her and his son keeping her from leaving. She managed somehow to escape falling in a ditch found three days later. But ten years later the killer's son wants revenge on the girl he tracks her down and she knows he's coming for her but what she doesn't know is that the killer is her boyfriend that wants revenge on her... What will happen to her what will he do will he still want to kill her?