Potterheads Unite! discussion

Hogwarts Grounds > The Stands

Comments Showing 1-50 of 346 (346 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (last edited Aug 25, 2013 08:59AM) (new)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Hundreds of Quidditch fans in Hogwarts can fit into these sleek bleachers that extend far into the sky ringing the pitch and provide a great view of matches even on the cloudiest day.

((Role-Play here))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan watched the Quidditch match avidly with her hands on her elbows as the blue-silver and green-copper garbed figures soared around, she felt someone sit on the seat next to her and turned to see a shy-looking girl by her "Hallo," Siobhan said cautiously.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

A pitch black owl flew into the stands and looked around with big round eyes quickly he dropped a letter in Siobhan's hands. The letter's envelope had only one letter on it J it read, Dear, S

I thought you might want to know that I'm in Romania right now hunting that dark wizard down, I currently write to you from a small farm but I will not say where but a family of vampires has offered me to stay with them for a day so I accepted. I just wanted to tell you and ask how you are doing. I need to go now so goodbye.

From J

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan looked up curiously and took the letter into her hands before opening it she watched the owl fly away and then sat opening the letter with her fingernails and then sat back heart in her throat and read it quickly both a frown and a smile growing on her lips.
Romania she thought, Vampires? she shook her head with a small laugh though she still felt a little worried about Judas and the dark wizard, she knew he could take care of himself though.
Rereading the letter a time more she tucked it into the chest pocket of her robes and smiling sat back watching the match.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan looked over "Hi, and yes I'm fine, better than I was a couple seconds ago wondering what was in that," she said giving away more than she initially wanted too.

message 6: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania walked to the stands after talking to John, her face flushed with delight. "Hey!" Melania said sitting next to Siobhan.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Claire wrote: "When Siobhan didnt answer sky drew her attention back to the game and sighed shed been doing alot of sighing recently"

((Oh my god I'm sorry I thought I had posted! sorry Claire.))

Siobhan cleared her throat "It was...from a friend," she said after a pause and then looked at Sky "I'm Siobhan by the way." she turned at a voice and saw Mel "Hello Mel!" she said warmly, she counted her among her closest friends "You look happy."

message 8: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "I am, I am having a fantabulous day!" Melania said. "What about you?" She asked.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "It seems like it. Well," she continued unconsciously pulling out the letter from the folds in her robes and folding her hand over it "Pretty good." she grinned

message 10: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Callie walked in the stands and sat in front of a group of chatty kids. She was cheering for Slytherin.

message 11: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania grabbed the letter and her eyes deeply read the letter.

((What is the letter about??))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Look up))

Siobhan looked over at Melania "You could have asked," she observed with a raised eyebrow trying to remain casual and looked above the heads of the watchers to the stadium again.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(( hey em, posted in great hall!))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Oh okay! thank you for telling me ;D))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(( that's okay!))

message 16: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((What do you mean, look up?))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((To the top of the thread. It's from Judas and says, well check msg three))

message 18: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Simon was being led by one of his male friends to through the stands. Everyone moved their legs to let him through and to not get hit by his cane, which was clanking against the metal seats. Simon sat by Callie. He was cheering on his girlfriend Andi

message 19: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania eyed her, "Oh."

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan raised her palms trying to act normal "Yes." she said innocently "I got a letter from a friend so?"

message 21: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "I know what you and John did, there is no need to hide it." Melania smirked, "A friend...huh."

message 22: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Simon recognized a familiar voice and turned around facing the area where the sound is coming from. "Hi. Your voice is familiar. Im still trying to match the voices with the people in my head." He replied to the girl

message 23: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "I am Melania. And you are Simon." She said smiling at the conversation with Siobhan.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan shrugged "As if the entire school had not already been abuzz with the trial I guess." she flushed red and coughing looked down at a person talking to her, at least she surmised he was talking to her "I'm Siobhan, oh Simon...I'm sorry I don't know your last name."

message 25: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "A friend huh?" Melania said smiling.

message 26: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments The friend told Simon Andi was waving to him. He turned around and waved feeling silly because he couldn't see her.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Gahhh I didn't send that right!!!!))

Siobhan blushed harder but kept her composure and ribbed Mel "Jake Kerr certainly get's along well with you doesn't he?" she said casually knotting her bootlace.

message 28: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania laughed and whispered, "Subject change, you totally like him! Called it!" Mel smiled triumphantly.

message 29: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania laughed and whispered, "Subject change, you totally like him! Called it!" Mel smiled triumphantly.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan sat back up and gave her a glare "You like Kerr I er, liked Cooper." she said swiftly throat filling with a laugh for some reason "You got me to admit it right?" she said crossly though in reality was having a good time.

message 31: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Corection girl, you LIKE Cooper." She said as-a-matter-of-factly. "And I don't like Jake. He likes me."

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan leaned her head back "I do sometimes." She said simply and finally smiled "Sometimes I want to smack him in his cheeky, arrogant face." she said roughly but affectionately "Really?" she was honestly surprised "I heard that you were, together." she said round-about-ly

message 33: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania quickly and defensifly said, "From who? What did they say?"

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan held up her hands "Hey lady, the gossips? who else. Before you ask I don't know exactly who just heard it." it was the truth.

message 35: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Simon replied still looking forward, "Thanks, Melania."

message 36: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Oh," Melania said, trying to keep a smile off her face. "Ya, he is just a friend." THank god for all those acting lessons, otherwise she would butcher keeping secrets.

message 37: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Simon wondered if she was speaking about him or to him. He shrugged it off and kept listing to his friend narrate the game

message 38: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((You still there Ro???))

message 39: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments She had to leave

message 40: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((Oh, ok.))

message 41: by Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (last edited Aug 25, 2013 04:38PM) (new)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Melania wrote: ""Oh," Melania said, trying to keep a smile off her face. "Ya, he is just a friend." THank god for all those acting lessons, otherwise she would butcher keeping secrets."

Siobhan smiled and elbowed Mel, "Okay. Alright." she said nodding steadily and picking up the letter.

((Sorry Mel I do have a rather bad habit of dropping out suddenly don't I))
((Thank you Elise!))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Cindy ran to the stands looking for Jhon. She heard students cry for help up on the quiddtch feild. "Foggus Romous!" she cried. The fogs parted more so she could see demontors. " Expecto Patronus! she cried and a sliver wolf appered and shot up.

message 43: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((I have to go! We can finish this later!))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Okay!!!! thanks for RPign!!))

message 45: by Taylor (new)

Taylor U-k | 15 comments Meaghan walks in and sits in the stands

message 46: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments Havanna walks in to the stands and sits behind Meghan. "What's wrong with your hair? When did last shower?" She asked in pure disgust.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Not that I'm in the position to correct you guys but it should be walkED not walkS))

message 48: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments ((Ya I know I usually put walked I just forgot.))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((its cool))

message 50: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments Roger walked to the Quidditch stands, wanting some fresh air after being cooped up in his common room all day. It was sunset and the crisp air stung his cheeks as he walked up and took a seat on the highest stand. He watched the students training for their games with mild interest.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7