Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Monsters of the Apocalypse
This topic is about Monsters of the Apocalypse
Bulletin Board > Ebook Freebie - for reviews

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Rawlins | 6 comments This weekend I've made my Post-Apocalyptic Sci-Fi ebook, "Monsters of the Apocalypse" free for reviewers!

"Monsters of the Apocalypse" is a tribute to the action packed paperback novels of Heinlein, Bester and Vonnegut (with a little dash of modern graphic novel sensibility), "Monsters of the Apocalypse" is a fast and fun ride through an apocalyptic future filled with monsters, assassins and baked goods.

Thanks so much! If you'd like a more detailed summary, or if you're willing to give it a read/review, just go to the Amazon link below:

www.amazon.com/Monsters-of-the-Apocal...

message 2: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Rawlins | 6 comments Natalie wrote: "I'd be happy to read it and give you a review. I've just downloaded it onto my Kindle now, and will get to it just as soon as I can."

Thank you so much, Natalie! I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy it.

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda Ruth Horowitz (lindaruthhorowitz) | 13 comments ...and I'd love to add my novel to this thread, with a request for reviews on Goodreads, Amazon and other medias.This would be greatly appreciated.

While the Sands Whisper, a novel by Linda Ruth Horowitz
Release date: July 5, 2013
Genre: A Cultural Heritage novel / Literary Fiction

The story:
No stranger to challenge, Ayishah, an American-Israeli documentary photographer, embarks on a captivating, but hazardous journey to photograph the Bedouin of Sinai. This novel is a result of in numerous journeys to the Gulf of Akaba and Sinai’s mystical landscapes.
>>>>>>>

Novel available on Amazon, Kindle, Createspace, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Smashwords
>>>>>>>>>>>>

Book Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXFcFN...

Contact links:

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/whilethesandswhisper

Blog:
www.whilethesandswhisper.blogspot.dk

Official Website:
www.whilethesandswhisper.com

Goodreads:
www.goodreads.com/author/show/7163783... While the Sands Whisper by Linda Ruth Horowitz While the Sands Whisper by Linda Ruth Horowitz

message 4: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Thomason (cynthiathomason) | 24 comments Hi! My original Kindle women's fiction, RETURN TO CRADLE LAKE, is now available in print as well as ebook. I'd love to gift a copy to anyone willing to review it. So far it has all five star reviews. Contact me at cynthoma@aol.com
Read about book here:
http://tinyurl.com/lev37j9