Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Killjoy and Teddy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 533 (533 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 2: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Thank you! :D
You said you had some ideas?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Yesh I do ^.^ I can go and post them if you would like :D

message 4: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah sure ^^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Guy A is a player, doesn't believe in love at all and pretty much only wants people for that one thing in life (and you know what that is ;) ) Guy B is a really sort of nerdy type of person, loves to read books and stay on top at his college. He is also a virgin. One day when Guy A is picking up a book, since he reads from time to time, when he sees Guy B, taking a liking to him right away. He goes over and greets himself, Guy B thinking that he was very good looking. In the end, they end up exchanging numbers and text each other from time to time. They also go out sometimes and Guy A does his best at flirting, though Guy B doesn't really get it, never having a girlfriend or boyfriend in his life. After some while, Guy B sees that he has a crush on Guy A and asks if he wants to be his boyfriend. At first, Guy A is having a inner conversation with himself, but he decides to take him up on that and begins to date him. He was just planning to use him though. When he realizes that Guy B obviously does not like the touching that he tries out, he plans to break up with him, but he figures out that he can't for some reason so he sticks with him, trying to decide what to do.
-
Guy A and Buy B have been dating for about 6 months now, happily too. Guy A is a very joking, silly type of person, while Guy B prefers to think things out more, but they make it work well. Guy C, who is a guy that has had a crush on Guy A for a long time, lies to him and says that he saw Guy B with another guy. Of course, Guy A has his doubt's at first, but he begins to notice strange behavior in Guy B, while makes him think about what Guy C said. In reality, Guy B had found a job to buy Guy A a birthday present, but Guy A didn't thin so anymore. He eventually confronts Guy B about it and Guy B denies it of course, but Guy A doesn't believe him and breaks up with him. The distressed and depression of this fact makes Guy B move away to go live with his sister, starting a new life there. 5 or 6 years later, Guy A and Guy B meet again. Guy A had figures out that Guy C was actually a lier and has tried to make up with Guy B, but he never answered his calls. Bu that's not the biggest problem now. It's that Guy B doesn't remember him. 3 years after he transferred to his new school, these jock boys figured out that he was gay and bashed him in the head, causing him to loose memory of everything in life, even who his siblings were. Now, Guy A is going to try and get that back for him.
-
Guy A is part of the jocks. He's in the football team, is dating the head cheerleader and acts like a jerk to the nerdy kids. But actually he isnt like that at all. He just wanted to fit in with the popular kids. Hes also pretty sure hes gay, but doesnt want anyone to know. Guy B is of the nerdy kids that play videos games, roleplay, watch anime, read books, etc. He is in the cross-country team and loves to run. He is also openly gay. Guy A has actually had a crush on Guy B since 7th grade, but resorted to making fun of him because he didnt want anyone to find out. Guy B goes to a diff rent middle school for 8th grade, but comes back for high school. Guy A and Guy B end up dorming in the same dorm in their high school boarding school. Guy B is actually still hung up over his ex boyfriend Guy C because Guy C broke up with him since he was moving away for high school. After a while, Guy A's feelings start to go crazy and he really wants to be with Guy B.
-
Guy A is a 15 year old boy, very shy and timid, but he has a big heart. He is in love with a 24 year old man, that was his babysitter growing up. Guy B has no clue of his feelings, being a bit of an airhead and all. Guy B's cousin, Guy C (who is 21 years old) is in love with Guy A. Guy C is a very anti-social person, never talking to anyone, but Guy A showed him kindness a few times and he realized he fell in love with him. One day while Guy A was heading home from his night class, Guy C kidnaps him, knowing of no other way to show he is in love. He just takes things too far. Guy A wakes up with a blindfold over his eyes, his hands handcuffed behind his back and his legs handcuffed together. At first, he thinks that his kidnapper may be Guy B and every time he assumes this, Guy C gets upset because he hates Guy B with all his heart. For the first 2 months, Guy A is kept tied up on a bed, getting meals and everything though from Guy C. Since Guy A is acting good enough, Guy C gives him a bit more freedom, undoing his legs and letting his blindfold come off and letting him take a bath on his own. Guy A never really disobeys hm either, seeing that whoever this man is is a lot kinder than anyone else who may have taken him. After a few more months, he comes to realize that he is in love with his "Master", as he begun to call him. He asks if he can see who he is, but Guy C refuses for the longest time, feeling that he may loose interest in him after he figures out. Eventually though, Guy C lets him see. Guy A is surprised yes, but it didn't change the way he thought about him and they lived happy together for another month or so, until Guy B pays an unexpected visit to his cousin's house. Seeing Guy A there, he beats up Guy C and calls the police, this causing Guy C to go to prison for 3 years. At first, Guy A hates Guy B for doing this, but he soon realizes that Guy C was the one in the wrong and he falls back in love with Guy B and they begin to secretly date, secretly because of their ages.

The second part to this:
It's been at least 3 1/2 years later and Guy A is now 9 years old, Guy B being 27 and Guy C being 24. Guy A and Guy B are living happily together now, Guy A working as a model and Guy B an actor. Guy C is out of prison now and has started a life as a rock/metal singer and a model. Guy A sees him on t.v during an interview and it brings back feelings that he thought he ridded of. Then, he gets a letter in the mall saying that he was now coming to be working with Guy C on a few photo shoots. At first, Guy A stays as far away from him as possible, but soon enough, he realizes he can't stay away from this man, loving him once again.
-
Guy A is a new transfer student at a High School, getting into his Junior years. He is a nice and kind person, can be a bit of an airhead at times, but he's sweet. He gets underestimated a lot, being sort of short and tiny, but he actually knows karate, having taken it with his best guy friend before he moved. During lunch, he meets B, who is a dark, cold and mysterious sort of guy. He never socializes with anyone after cancer took his boyfriend away a number of months ago and he never shows any emotion whats-so-ever. Guy A tries to talk to him, only to be shunned away in the beginning. But there is something similar about Guy A that reminds Guy B of his dead boyfriend and he starts to actually feel more comfortable around him, but he's scared to get close to anyone else, afraid that they might be taken away from him again. After a bit however, he can't stop getting close to the smaller male and he starts to open up a lot. But then, Guy A gets into an accident that almost kills him and places him in a coma for a few weeks. During this time, Guy B is freaking out and finally realizes that he loves Guy A.

message 7: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ooh reading right now :D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay ^^; Sorry there are so many and they're pretty long.

message 9: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I liked the second, third and the last one :D I can't choose lol

message 11: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Minds alike! :3

This is going to be hard... your ideas are amazing and I can't choose :c

message 12: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) okay, well, out of all three :3

Second one: I'd like to be Guy B
Third one: I'd like to be Guy B
Last one: I'd like to be Guy A

So, maybe we could figure out which works the best? Like which one do you want to roleplay? :D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Hehe well, thank you ^_^ Well, I have the most experience with the third one, but a lot of times it can die off either because the other person doesn't want to do it anymore, they rush it or we don't have anywhere to go with it anymore. The third one is very very enjoyable with and it super, super adorable =w= I have the least experience with the second one, but again, super cute, super adorable, but it is heartbreaking. So is the third one. They will both leave you in tears lol

message 14: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) So shall we choose between the third one and the last one? ^^

message 15: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I like drama lol

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I like drama too haha xD And let's see with the third one, I have most experience with being Guy B and have no experience with Guy A because I don't like being mean lol And the third one, I have been Guy A with the gay one and then Guy B when someone wanted to do a straight one with it and Guy A was actually Girl A lol So....yeah (: So with the last one, I have been both characters.

message 17: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I am not really bad at being mean, but it's so hard! I don't like to be the one who's mean XD It makes me feel bad. If we could do the last one, and I'd be guy A we could change the accident into something even more heartbreaking lol. You can choose which one but with the second, I'll be at my best doing the nerd (*whispers* I'm a nerd *cough*) but you can choose :D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Lol we can do the last one and you can be Guy A. And make the incident more tragic? Like how? (:

message 19: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Like they have fallen in love and it turns out guy A has cancer(?) I'm so evil. I know it.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Awwwww!!!! Nooooo!!!!! I WOULD CRY LIKE A LITTLE S*IT!!!!! XD

message 21: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol same here! XD But maybe he hides it from him at first? Because he knows what has happened to his other boyfriend?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Yeah okay ^_^ Sounds like a good idea ^^ Your gonna make me cry though lol

message 23: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol same here, I'm such a drama bomb lol. So could I play Guy A? And maybe we can change his history a little bit? Like he has been bullied and did self-harm before? And Guy B finds out later?

message 25: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay :D character time?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Yesh. Want to make your's first or me? I don't know how detailed you normally are, but I can be if I get lost in his personality lol

message 27: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Haha, well, I usually do a little detailed. not too much, so I can add more if I like during the roleplay :) And, what ever you prefer ^^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay. I'll start making mine (: You can post your whenever you'd like :D

message 29: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Sure!

message 30: by Ladybooksalott (last edited Aug 24, 2013 11:07AM) (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) [ Full Name ] Alex Johnson

[ Age ] 17
[ Date/Place/Time of Birth ] October 23 1996, Boston, 8:18 pm

[ Nationality(ies) ] ¼ Swedish, ¼ Dutch, ½ American

[ Gender ] Male

[ Physical Appearance ]

Warning, hot content below ^-^
(view spoiler)

[ Personality]
Alex is a sweet guy. He loves a good laugh and will always treat everyone right. He's almost never a jerk and he will always try to solve fights. He's brave and determined, a very hard worker. He will always try his best, and wether he fails or wins, he will always be proud at himself for his hard work. Because he knows that he has worked hard. He's very self conscious and likes to help people. He likes to do stuff for others and help them. If you're one of his friends, he will never let you down. He would never do that. Though there is a darker side to him, because of his past. He can be very lonely sometimes, and very low in confidence when it comes to bullying.

[ History]
Alex was born in Boston. He grew up in a small family, with only one sister, who was two years older than him. His mother died giving birth to him but nobody ever told him that. Until he was thirteen. He heard his sister having an argument with his father, who got drunk more often after his mother's death. They were talking about him. He knew it. He heard his father told his sister, Emma, that it was her fault his mother died. Since then, he had always blamed himself. He got away from the house as many times as possible. He didn't want to be around the place where he had killed his mother, because that was how he felt. If he hadn't been here, she wouldn't have died. It was all his fault. Add to that: the bullying. Alex wasn't exactly popular, and because he was smart and because he was gay; he was bullied at his school. After he got into cutting himself, trying to get rid of the pain, it became worse and worse. Emma found out about his cutting and took him to a phsychiatrist. She was so worried about him and his father came around as well, seeing his son so messed up that he couldn't live with himself. His father apologised and they made it up to eachother. It wasn't that Alex had been angry with them, he had mostly been angry at himself, for doing that to his mother. When he was sixteen, he finally came around and his problems were mostly solved. He didn't think that he killed his mother anymore, because it had just been an unfortunate cause of events. It wasn't his fault Alex became a sweet guy, his kindness covering his dark past. He does care about his scars, and he sometimes can hear people whispering about them. He hates it. Sometimes, when it all goes too bad; he does it again. Because of the cutting and bullying, they moved to a different city and he is now to enroll into a new school.

[ Relationship Status] Single

[ Other ] His grandmother was from Sweden, and his grandfather was from The Netherlands.

He has an eyebrow piercing. (left brow)
He also has a tattoo on his back. (something like this: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpq... )

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments He's adorable. I feel so bad for him though T.T

message 32: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I know, he's cute :D. I usually don't use blondes, but now I wanted to, lol. I feel bad too, but I always feel bad, because I always torture my characters hehehe

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Haha yeah my character is tortured too lol Wait until you see him .T This is actually the first time I've ever done a character like him and I'm happy with him so far :D

message 34: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Ooh, I'm curious :D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Hehe, he's half way there! I' warning you, his History is two long paragraphs lol ^^; I got super carried away.

message 36: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Haha it's okay c: I like to read

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay. He...is done finally lol ^^ Hope you like him :D

Name: Xander Moore

Date of Birth: June 14

Sexuality: Openly Homosexual

Appearance
 photo tumblr_mmwgsnMXiL1spaco0o1_500_zpsfde9d338.jpg
Xander has jet black hair and and hazel eyes, more light blue showing that green. He stands at 6'1 and weighs about 140 lbs, skinny, but at the same time muscular.

Family
Xander's father and mother are deceased, so he lives with his older brother and sister, who are twins. His brother works at Walmart and his sister at a babysitting office, watching and teaching small children.

Older brother: Daymun Moore

Older Sister: Diane Moore

History: Xander's life was a wreck growing up. First, him and his older sibling have different mother, their mother dieing in a car crash when Daymun and Diane were 4 years old. His father remarried after that and had Xander, but he wasn't healthy when he was born and needed to stay at the hospital for an extra week to strengthen his body. Because of this, he has asthma. Because of the death of his first wife, his father was nearly always drunk and abusing his children and new wife, eventually to the point of killing her right in front of Xander when he was 8, but he was never arrested for it. This made Xander so angry that one night he came into his father's room and stabbed him to death, not meaning to though. He was half asleep, but it still happened and he woke up soon after. At his funeral, he didn't even cry. In honestly, he was glad his father was gone because he figured he would be happier now, but he wasn't. Word got around his school and people avoided him and made fun of him a lot, though one glare from him made them fall on their butt in fear, thinking he was going to kill them too. Xander wouldn't ever do that though, he didn't mean to kill his father and didn't remember it at all. The bullying got so bad until one day, Xander snapped and started throwing desks around his classroom when he was in the 5th grade, putting 2 children in the hospital. When interrogated though, he said he didn't remember any of that while tears rushed down his face. That was when Daymun and Diane finally decided that they should move to a different location and the bullying stopped for the most part, some people knowing who he was though, but they didn't know everything.

When Xander got into High School, he met Peyton and automatically realized that he was attracted to the boy. He was so cute and adorable and small, Xander couldn't even describe the feelings he felt when he first laid eyes on him. Though he didn't want to get close to him in fear of hurting him or getting bullied by him in case he knew of his past. Peyton though wanted to be Xander's friend and he talked to him a lot, every single day and walked him own after a week or so of knowing him. Soon enough, Xander and Peyton began to date and Xander opened up a large amount. He loved him a lot, though he never had a chance to tell him that because after 5 months of dating, Peyton was hospitalized because he had cancer that he hid from Xander. When Peyton died, Xander's wall came up once more and he hasn't smiled since, always having a cold, blank expression on his face.

Personality: When he was dating Peyton, Xander was always happy and smiling. He loved Peyton more than anything in the world, even more than himself or his brother and sister. He spent every second that he could with him and he opened up nearly completely to Peyton, especially after he let Peyton know of his past and he wasn't afraid of him. He just smiled and said everything was okay, hugging Xander as well. After his death however, Xander's personality has dropped so that he now acts like he did before he met Peyton. He never talks to anyone, never shows any expression either, except anger on occasion if someone if messing with him. He hates everyone a his school and they know it and don't bother him at all anymore after he beat up and hospitalized their star football player when he said something bad about Peyton. That taught everyone else and no one, not even teacher or the principle bothers him about anything anymore. People have tried to talk to him and be his friend, but they all fail, being afraid of him. In all honesty though, Xander just terrified to get close to anyone else, afraid of loosing them again or that, one they figure out his past, then they would hate him. So he is scared, so so scared of that happening so he does everything he can to prevent anyone from talking to him.

Tattoos
Xander has two tattoo's, one on his chest and one on his left wrist.

photo stock-vector-forever-tattoo-artistic-font-42401023_zps9a6f93c4.jpg
This is what it looks like. (sorry, I couldn't actually find one on a chest that just says forever lol ^^;) The reason he has this is because Peyton always said that Xander and his love with be forever and he would never stop loving him.

photo mommytat_zpse663a038.jpg
After his death, Xander got Peyton's name tattooed onto his left wrist.

message 38: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Omg he's perfect! Now I wanna edit mine lol. Lemme edit, I want mine to have a tattoo too :3 I want them to 'fit' together :3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay lol And if you refrsh the page, there were some typos, but I fixed them now (:

message 40: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol, I'm sure there are typos, but it'll be okay. XD So, where shall we begin?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Lol yeah. But I'm glad you like him ^^ I love him so far xD I'm so attached to him lol And where to begin hmm...well, maybe they could have like a class together 2nd period and maybe lunch together so, we can start off at one of those periods ^_^

message 42: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) You can choose (I'm horrible at choosing x) ) :D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Lol well, lunch may be better if you want ^_^ And then they could have a class or two together after class.

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Sure :3 Want me to begin orr...? :)

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yup :) in a sec :D

message 48: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Alex walked into the cafeteria. He was a little nervous, since this was his first day and he practically knew... no one. He shook his head at himself. This school would be better. He had confidence now; he could stand up for himself, if only for a little. He went to sit at an empty table. The only empty one there, to be precise. He hoped that he wasn't sitting at the 'popular' table where he wasn't allowed to sit. Otherwise he'd have to go sit in the hallway and well... that wouldn't be great.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Xander walked down the hallway toward the cafeteria, planing on sitting at his table alone as he always did. When Peyton was alive, he sat alone with him. But Peyton wasn't there anymore...When he went into the cafeteria, a few people looked at him, but only for a moment before looking away. Xander just rolled his eyes and started toward his table, stopping though...There was a kid there that he didn't know. A new kid then? Frowning, Xander went over anyways and at the opposite end that the kid was at, putting his backpack on the table.

message 50: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Alex felt eyes on him and he looked up, meeting the gaze of a guy with jet black hair and piercing eyes. Strange colour... He felt himself get a little uneasy. He was sitting at his table, wasn't he? Yup, he was right. The guy went to sat at the same table, but to his surprise, he didn't say anything. "Hey.." he said hesitantly. He remebered the words his sister had told him. He needed to make friends. Everything was going to be alright. He just needed to be himself.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11