T.K. High discussion

Classes > English

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Acantha was sitting at a desk her legs crossed and she was filing her nails. Her white Chanel purse was neatly placed on the desk. Her black hair was done in a cute messy style updo.

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Acantha followed Elle's shoes "Nice kicks, totally in." She said nodding at her

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "That was rude." She said putting her file down and turning towards Elle.

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Ooohh, I am so sorry!" she said putting her hand to her heart

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Well honey all i do is talk talk talk!!" she said turning in her seat to fully face Elle.

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I sure hope so this class and every other one is BORING! I've got to have someone to talk to an you seem up to date with everything." She said referring to the shoes

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Hot topic not my scene," she said with a slight frown "but since I'm a people pleaser I will for sure go you tell me girl and I'm there, I've format car you just lemme know!" She said with a smile

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Her mouth made an 'O' shape "and she talks! I like to think gossiping was singing cu it's music to my ears!" She laughed "do you sing?"

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Why not, let it rip!" She said watching

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Acantha watched and listened to her sing "you're amazing girl! American idol worthy!"