matheeyah readers discussion

MEETING PLACES > Book club breakfast meetings...

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shirley (new)

Shirley Adamson | 20 comments Mod
Good morning all, it's coming up to the end of August, we have set the net, caught , cooked, and ate one Chinook; time to turn our attention to winter Metheeya Readers book club breakfast meetings. What sase you? *Sandra Lynn, should we think about organizing a breakfast get together during Leonard's next day off or should we shift our meetings to evenings to be held over combination plates somewhere in downtown Wat-herse? If we can't get everyone together maybe you and I can do tea and sandwiches with our current reaads...* Weigh in Metheeya readers! Hugs, SAA

message 2: by Shirley (new)

It's September 1st already! Summer just flew by; I'm looking forward to our book club meetings...anyone have any ideas when we should kick this off for autumn 2013?

message 3: by Shirley (new)

Seems to be the skit-chew-ation! I just dumped the first ebook I tried to read...what a lousy book...short stories that with the old Wild West theme...a white boy raised as an Arapaho...now sheriff...good guy.....crap, crap, crap! Should have known better with a free ebook.

message 4: by Shirley (new)

That's a good plan...although I did give in and have been reading old fashioned books again.