1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > CS&F ~mature

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments You don't like the tittle? Lol?

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Later I guess... I'll be sleeping now. And if you don't like the tittle just inform me. Bye!

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Good question... lol... maybe I'm just too old? Or maybe I'd like people to get curious of what we discus here lol! We are not going to rp anything mature though ...

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Do you do detailed rps?

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments I notice in our rp at black stone. Sometimes I tend to over react on things and think that people don't want to rp with me cause i liked being detailed...

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Yep thanks!well...i need to sleep...i'l try to wake up early to post...later

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments What do you want to RP about?

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments What are your interest?

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Reality fiction looks good....

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments So what are our story then?

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments As of now I don't my long term bf and I just broke up and my mind is blank...lol

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments I'm not... I can't be with a guy who would value me like crap, so good riddance..

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Boyfriend CS...I've been with him since college...