One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Staphi王の雹 and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Hey, so so you have any ideas? Suggestions? What is our preference for gender?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! How you doing?:)

I'm not overly full of idea's.. But I'd rather do doubles:3 what do you like to do?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments I'm good..

Okay, I might have a few, great I love to do doubles:) do you mind anything supernatural?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm, it depends.. I hate to sound like a misery gut but I don't enjoy vampires nor werewolves.. I just.. Loath it..0-0 what sort of supernatural you thinking?

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Okay that's fine... One idea was with vampires and werewolves but I can change it to witches, warlocks, angels, or demons?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm, I love me a bita witches and wizards..

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Okay:) so I was thinking like witches and wizards are total enemies and their leaders are like higher magic beings. Like sorcerers, sorceress etc. They start to rebel against the higher power because they are killing of their level of magic, Two witches and Wizards decided to come together no matter how much they hate each other and work together to take down the higher magic

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds totally good! *dances* ;D

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Thanks:) So should we start charries? And is you want we can add smaller more characters for the higher class

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds cool, could you tell me a little more about the higher class? I can't say I've ever done an RP which isn't realistic.. This is new to me:3

message 11: by Janelle (last edited Aug 24, 2013 08:16AM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Sure:)

Well higher class is just more powerful beings like Sorcerers, Warlocks, Sorceress, etc. They are the ones that have stronger magic because they know how to do wandless magic.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, that's awesome!:D

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Cool!:) I'll make my characters, and I might make my small characters for upper class characters too:)

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments What age should they be in?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool!:)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm, 18-20?

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Okay sounds good:)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments I will post my two characters and I got to eat so I'll be editing my boy soon.. Is that okay?

message 20: by Janelle (last edited Aug 24, 2013 11:15AM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Name: Janelle Harrison
Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6wI_SOrkv3A...

Height: 4'9
Personality: Janelle doesn't seem to be kind, but she really is a sweetheart, she is protective of her family. But can get annoyed with someone makes fun of her because of her height, but she tries not to let it bother her.
Family: Michael Harrison (In keeper and father)Maddie Harrison (Inkeeper and mother)
History: Janelle has moved all around the world but finally has settled in with her parents. Her parents are both upper class with magic but they don't support them. They trained her for so long she is learning how to do wandless magic.
Species: Witch
Other:

~~~

Name: Marcus Thompson
Appearance: http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5...

Personality: Michael is rude to witches. He is only nice to his friends and family. He doesn't want to be working with witches. He rather be with a higher class.
Family: his dad is deceased his mom raised him until he was only eleven. She died in a war. He was adopted by his Aunt.
History: he trained for many years controlling his magic. He knows what to do. He doesn't like the control of the people but he has to deal with it. He wants to stop if though.
Species: wizard
Other:

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

That's cool:S

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments :D ill eat and fix up my boy.

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments I will post my photo for my boy soon

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I do have a thing about gender equality by the way.. I forgot to mention it before. I'd rather the girl's posts weren't a century longer than the guys..

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Okay and ill try not to do that It barely happens though