Directioners Unite! discussion

Imagine... > Louis Imagine..

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimiko, Niall's Princess (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 201 comments Mod

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 5 comments You lay in your bed, scrolling your phone through your twitter feed, full of happy birthday wishes for you all from directioners. "How sweet, they don't all hate me!" you check on Louis' twitter but there aren't any tweets since two days ago, and the other boys haven't mentioned it yet either. even the verified one direction account hasn't said anything. you quickly throw on a dress and meticulously apply your makeup to look perfect. you walk outside to find it completely empty. you shout the boys names but nobody replies. you go to their rooms but they aren't in any of them. you pull out your phone and text Louis.
•where are you guys lou??•
after 5 minutes there is no response. you decide to start your day, they'll be back soon wherever they have gone. you open the fridge and a piece of paper falls out
"hey love, the boys and I had to go to an interview, the girls went out for breakfast. be home soon, stay and take care of the house! kiss kiss, lou•
you yank the paper and rip it to shreds. An interview? on your birthday? you walk to the sofa, teary eyed and plop down on the sofa. after an hour the boys are finally back, but nobody says anything about your birthday.

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 5 comments ((sorry I stretched and it messed up))
you decide to ask Louis if today is a special day
"hey lou.... so what's today?"
"I believe today is (your birthdate here)"
"and......."
"and... it's a Wednesday."
"anything special today?"
"nah, just an interview and a signing. no biggie."
"I mean for anyone you know?"
"oh yeah thanks for reminding me I totally forgot! today is my grandmothers birthday!"
"whatever"
"hey, sorry if I'm forgetting something about today. how about you and I go out for dinner today? you go get all dolled up and ill see you in a bit!"
you trudge up the stairs and into your room. you've already done your makeup and it's all waterproof so you lie on your bed and cry a little, because the love of your life forgot the most important day of your life. when Louis calls for you to run downstairs.

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 5 comments ((really, again?!))
Louis wraps a blindfold around your eyes
"I'm not telling you where we're going."
"alright, just help me out."
you sit down in the car and wait for Louis to grab your hand.

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 5 comments ((why does my phone hate me))
when the car finally stops, Louis comes around and helps you out of the car and into the building. it's awfully quiet for a restaurant. Louis takes of your blindfold.
all around you is a surprise birthday party with all your closest friends and family.
"and your birthday present. I wanted to get you the best thing in the world because I love you but then I realized the only thing I could give you better than yourself was someone you could love and count on for the rest of your life." Louis gets down on one knee and in his hand is a beautiful diamond ring.
"will you be my everything? will you be my life? will you be my soul? (your full name), will you be my wife?"
"Oh my gosh lou YESYESYESYESYES!! of course! I love you so much lou!!! this is the best present ever."
the end

message 6: by Kimiko, Niall's Princess (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 201 comments Mod
OMFG. ADFGHJKL!!
THAT IS SO PERFECT! ♥♥♥♥♥

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 5 comments haha thankss!! :)