Warriors: Shadowclan Prophecy discussion

Shadowclan Camp > Clearing

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cherrysong (new)

Cherrysong  (cherrysong) | 104 comments Mod
The central part of camp. Consists of: Fresh kill pile, Highrock, Dirtplace, and the entrance to camp.

message 2: by Cherrysong (new)

Goldenfall lay near the warriors den in a patch of early morning sunshine. He never missed the chance to set his eyes upon a sunrise if he could help it, and this morning was no different. His pale golden striped coat had been thoroughly cleansed and now not a speck of dirt lay ontop.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Ravenstar sat quietly in the clearing. He watched as an apprentice came up to him and dropped a very fat mouse. He nudged it towards him. "You can have it!" Ravenstar smiled brightly at the young apprentice. "Your to kind." He picked the apprentice and started eating the mouse. A painful thought came into his mind. You still got to choose one. You want one, choose one. Ravenstar watched as the apprentice trotted away, tail high and happily humming.

message 4: by Cherrysong (new)

Goldenfall scanned the camp. Everything seemed well;the apprentices were in mock battling, kits tumbled out of the nursery, elders sunning themselves. Ravenstars stark black pelt stood out against the lighter contrast of the apprentices tabby fur that had just deposited his leader fresh-kill. Goldenfall stood up, stretching his back legs as he went. He had been cooped up in the camp helping with the elders and queens or hunting in the biting cold. With so much prey back now that it was green-leaf, Goldenfall didn't have to worry about his clan as much since two gatherings ago.
Reaching his leader, even the broad shouldered, muscular ShadowClan Deputy looked small compared to Ravenstars long legs and menacing scars. He had had a tough life but befriended Goldenfall quickly after he arrived.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} ((Nice post. I like it :) I see you remembered his character sheet :3 ))

Ravenstar turned his head to Goldenfall. He smiled at the sight of seeing him. He strolled over to Goldenfall and say down next to him. He didn't know what to say, but his emerald eyes explained everything.

message 6: by Cherrysong (new)

((Thank you. I try to not make a mistake on another persons cat when role playing because that is quite embarrassing.))

"Patrols need to be sent out." Even though leader and deputy were close friends, proper customs still had to be exchanged. Dipping his head in a respect of deputy to leader, Goldenfall continued. "The preys returning and I know how great of a team we make when we hunt together so I was wondering if you'd like to lead a hunting patrol this-morning?"

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Ravenstar stood up. "That is a great idea. We could have Wildpaw come with us since he needs more work on hunting. You need to come along to, of course. It's been several moons since we hunted together."

message 8: by Cherrysong (new)

"Of course. I'll organize patrols and we can be off." Rising to his feet, Goldenfall trotted over to the gathering cats of Shadowclan.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Ravenstar watched as his deputy trotted away. He sighed and stood straight. He stood there for a while, then stretched.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Ravenstar stood near his deputy, waiting patiently for his deputy.

message 11: by Cherrysong (new)

Clearing his throat so every cat could hear him, the golden striped deputy began listing off cats for patrols. "Morningberry, Wildpaw, Ravenstar, and myself are hunting around the burnt sycamore." with a final sweep of his gaze across the grouping cats, Goldenfall dismissed them to their duties leaving the four cats he had addressed for a hunting patrol remaining in the clearing.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Ravenstar trotted away with his deputy by his side as the walked to the sycamore tree.

message 13: by Cherrysong (new)

((Burnt Sycamore--and also, Wildpaw doesn't have a character sheet in Shadowclan...))

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} ((He's a random character, ok? I just came up with a name and all that stuff....))

message 15: by Cherrysong (new)

((Mmmm...Fine.))