Self advertising > Self Advertising

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. (new)

J. Greene (j_greene) Hey I'm Jazmen
My blog is www.thisgirlreadsalot.blogspot.com
Follow me if you like :)

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Rix (deborah_rix) | 8 comments Hey, I want to offer everyone my book for a Read 4 Review. Jazmen is already doing it, does anyone else want to? I can send you pdf, mobi, epub or gift it to you on Amazon. I just need an honest review posted to goodreads and amazon.com within a month of getting the book. You can check out a couple chapters and see the other reviews so far. Then let me know. Thanks guys.
External Forces (The Laws of Motion #1) by Deborah Rix

message 3: by Linzy (new)

Linzy | 9 comments I would love to get your book Deborah for a Read 4 Review! It looks really interesting!

message 4: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Rix (deborah_rix) | 8 comments Linzy wrote: "I would love to get your book Deborah for a Read 4 Review! It looks really interesting!"

Ok great. Send me your email address at rixwrites@bell.net and tell me what format you prefer depending on how you'll read it, kindle, ibooks, etc.
Deb Rix

message 5: by Linzy (new)

Linzy | 9 comments thanks!

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Lingenfelter (StephanieLingenfelter) I would love to review your book!

message 7: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Rix (deborah_rix) | 8 comments Steph wrote: "I would love to review your book!"

Hi Steph,
Okay, send me your email and format preference to rixwrites@bell.net and I'll get it off to you.
Thanks
Deb Rix

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Lingenfelter (StephanieLingenfelter) Thanks!