Warriors: Shadowclan Prophecy discussion

Characters > Thunderclan

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cherrysong (new)

Cherrysong  (cherrysong) | 104 comments Mod
<.b>Name:<./b> (must be something that could potentially be used in a Warriors book, i.e. something the warriors cats would know about)

<.b>Gender:<./b> (She cat or tom)

<.b>Age:<./b> (in moons)

<.b>Rank:<./b> (Leader, Deputy, Medicine Cat, Medicine Cat Apprentice, Warrior, Warrior Apprentice, Queen, Kit, or Elder)

<.b>Appearance:<./b> ( <.img src=link here img.> Delete periods. Written description: Two full italisized sentences or more without picture. One italisized sentence description or more with picture.)

<.b>Personality:<./b> (no one-liners please, full sentences, try to give us a clear picture of what your cat is like)

<.b>Family:<./b> (list both dead and alive family members. No "All Deceased or "I don't no" please.)

<.b>Crush/Mate:<./b>

<.b>Kits:<./b>

<.b>History:<./b> (clear, full sentences, no one-liners, give us a clear outline of your character's life)

<.b>Other:<./b> (anything else; full sentences; can be put in a bullet list)

message 2: by Brittany (last edited Sep 07, 2013 03:43AM) (new)

Brittany Name: Robinpaw (Robinwing)

Personality: Robinpaw is a sweet and even-tempered cat. She generally puts others before herself, especially her immediate family. She's dedicated to her Warrior training, but like most apprentices kinda find herself in unexpected trouble from time to time. She's fun loving and talkative, but underneath her bubbly exterior is a cat who is very unsure of herself. She wants to be a great Warrior, but she worries about whether or not she'd actually be able to hurt another cat if it came down to it. She's soft-hearted to a fault.

Appearance:

History: Robinkit was one of three kits born to ______ and ______. She was named for the ginger patches in her tortiseshell coat, similar to the red breast of the robins that are numerous in the Thunderclan forest. She grew to be very close to her littermates, moreso than the rest of the clan - though she cares for them, too. As she grew, she was eager to become an apprentice, like most kits are. However, when she started her training, she quickly discovered that she had a hard time fighting. Not because she didn't understand the battle tecniques - she is quiet adept in those - but because she's afraid of hurting another cat. This is especially bad when she trains with fellow 'paws and especially true if she's sparring with her brother or sister. She's too terrified to reach her true potential and her mentor is having a hard time pulling her out of that fear.

Mate: None

Crush: Open - Anyone Interested?

Kin: Mother: ??? - Open
Father: Ashwing
Littermates: One Tom, One She-Cat. (Bird names preferred so they can match her name - Dove? Wren? Lark? Something like that.)

Kits: Too young...

Mentor/Apprentice: Open

Other: I want to try and figure out some family and/or plots for her before I finish her app. If anyone is interested, please let me know! ^.^

For the most part, Robinpaw is finished! I'll edit the app for the family when/if I get some plots for her. :3

message 3: by Cherrysong (last edited Sep 01, 2013 11:49AM) (new)

Robinpaw is accepted

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 01, 2013 11:41AM) (new)

Name: Blossomstar

Personality: Blossomstar is always sweet and loving ,but if you put one paw in her clan your dead. Blossomstar has fell in love 1 two many times so she is a little shy.

Appearance : Blossomstar is a beautiful fluffy white cat with a tint if red in her glossy hair. She also has emerald green eyes and bright pink pads.

History: When she was little she was bullied by every other kit, after she had enough of the bullys she decided just to leave. She went around the forest looking for someone but found no one.As she slept she was taken by a Thunderclan patrol. They took her in and was Thunderclan ever since.

Mate: Open

Kin:
Mother: Honeydrop
Father: Nightclaw
Sister: Springfeather

Appreciate: Robinpaw

message 5: by Cherrysong (new)

Accepted!

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Brittany! I can make her mothherrr!

message 7: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Do eeeet, please! :3

message 8: by Cherrysong (last edited Oct 03, 2013 11:30PM) (new)

(Robinpaws Father)

Name: Ashwing

Appearance:

Personality: Ashwing is well-respected by all clans and is well-known throughout the territories. His popularity has been attained through hard work and the victories in battle. Although the idea of killing and wounding without reason and over uneaded boundaries doesn't appeal to Ashwing, he has still sent many cats fleeing from his claws. A hard working and battle-hungry mentor is to credit for Ashwings muscular form and battle techniques. Lizardstalk (mentor) did a fine job in mentoring her apprentice and has given him the gift of great battle skills and fair hunting skills. If asked, Ashwing could almost list every battle technique givin to him. His apprentice ,_______, never ends her continuous stream of battle and hunting technique questions and Ashwing has a hard time silencing her. Although most of Ashwings personality is a feirce fighting tom, half of him only wants what is best for his clan. He works hard and hunts as often as he canto help and hopes to acquire the position of deputy one day. Lizardstalk would want him to become another Brokenstar/Tigerclaw if he ever did acheive his goal of deputyship but Ashwing refuses to even think about what would becone of his clan if he ever did.

Family:
Mother- Speckledfern: Light tortoiseshell she-cat with pale blue eyes.-deceased
Father- Halfstep: .-Up for making. Somewhat like the appearance of Ashwing.
Sister- Sandwing: .-Up for making. Somewhat like the appearance of Sandstorm and Fireheart.

Crush/Mate: Mother of Robinpaw
Kits: Robinpaw,Wrenpaw, ________

History: I kinda combined Ashwings personality with history, so there aint mich to put here.
Ashwing was born unto Speckledfern and Halfstep. Speckledfern has moved on to Starclan and Halfstep has asked ti join the Elders only a moon ago. His sister has found life tough in the clan and is rethinking her decision to stay a lart of Thunderclan and not run off to Riverclan (more detail to whoever will want to make Sandwing will be sent by message).

Other: Lizardstalk os up for making-senoir warrior.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) <.b>Name:<./b> Honeykit, Honeypaw,Honeydrop

<.b>Rank:<./b> (Leader, Deputy, Medicine Cat, Medicine Cat Apprentice, Warrior, Warrior Apprentice, Queen, Kit, or Elder)

<.b>Appearance:<./b> ( <.img src=link here img.> Delete periods. Written description: Two full italisized sentences or more without picture. One italisized sentence description or more with picture.)

<.b>Personality:<./b> (no one-liners please, full sentences, try to give us a clear picture of what your cat is like)

<.b>Family:<./b> (list both dead and alive family members. No "All Deceased or "I don't no" please.)

<.b>Crush/Mate:<./b>

<.b>Kits:<./b>

<.b>History:<./b> (clear, full sentences, no one-liners, give us a clear outline of your character's life)

<.b>Other:<./b> (anything else; full sentences; can be put in a bullet list)

Under Construction

message 10: by Cherrysong (last edited Oct 03, 2013 11:30PM) (new)

Name: Wrenkit, Wrenpaw, Wrenfeather

Appearance:
Beautiful gray and ginger she-cat with light, forest green eyes.

Personality/History: Like her sister, Wrenpaw was named after a bird. She received the affix 'Wren' from the gray and ginger on her pelt that is similar to some wrens in the forest (view spoiler) Wrenpaw is eager to learn all things that an apprentice must to become a warrior but struggles with battle training. She is not at all like her sister when it comes to battle and play-fighting with the other apprentices, though. No, it is only a few of the newest battle moves that she is taught every lesson that stump her. Every few nights she would stay up till the other apprentices were asleep and sneak out of camp to practice alone. She did fine when no mentors or older warriors were watching her, but something about when the attention is on Wrenpaw she freezes and is transfixed on the pair of eyes that is looking at her. Wrenpaw does not understand why she cannot overcome her fear when her father, Ashwing, was taught by one of the most fearless mentors an apprentice could have. Her mother was also a great fighter and their parents the same. Wrenpaws mentor says that it will blow over with time but Wrenpaw is less certain.

Family: Mother: ________
Father: Ashwing (Cherrysong, Me)
Sister: Robinpaw (Brittany)
Brother: ________

Crush/Mate: None, but would enjoy one one day

Kits: To young

Other: Is this fine, Brittany?

message 11: by Brittany (new)

Brittany She sounds awesome! Can't wait to get started roleplaying. :)

message 12: by Cherrysong (new)

Thanks you. Shall we start our RP in the clearing at camp? I have set Ashwing there already.