The Challenge Factory discussion

Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)
This topic is about Walking Disaster
2013 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Camilla & Angie Walking Disaster

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Camilla & Angie Walking Disaster

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Hello! Do you have specific plan in mind for the buddy read? I am game for whatever works for you. Also a start date too?

Camila (previously the opinionated Catruler) (aliveorundead) Hi! Sorry, didn't see this. I usually read one book at the time, so I would prefer if we could set up a date instead of doing the amount of chapters per week stuff. Would you be up for that? And anytime after the tenth is fine by me, you tell :)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Tenth is fine with me. What I meant was pages or chapters per day not per week. I hopee this makes more sense now.

Camila (previously the opinionated Catruler) (aliveorundead) Oh, right. Let's do chapters because I have a digital version and my program does this weird thing with pages and it's not the same amount. Tell me how many per day you'd like to do. It has a total of thirty.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments How about ten chapters a day since there are thirty?

Camila (previously the opinionated Catruler) (aliveorundead) That works fine with me. Hey, could we do it in the 13th, 14th, 15th, since it's a weekend?

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments That will be fine.

Camila (previously the opinionated Catruler) (aliveorundead) Great! Btw, what did you think of the first book?

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments I really enjoyed it. I could see both characters points of view.

Camila (previously the opinionated Catruler) (aliveorundead) Me, too. I'd like to know more about Travis' family as well.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments I'm excited to learn more about Travis' family.

message 13: by Camila (previously the opinionated Catruler) (last edited Sep 14, 2013 12:51AM) (new) - added it

Camila (previously the opinionated Catruler) (aliveorundead) I accidentally wrote down we started the 14th, not 13th, and I didn't check out before today. Since your profile doesn't say that you've already started the book, I hope it is okay. Do you want to start this today or next week?

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments I'm good I actually started the book yesterday. I'm nearly finished but would still love to chat about the book. That is if it's okay with you.

Camila (previously the opinionated Catruler) (aliveorundead) I'm so sorry. I didn't start because I wasn't sure if you had. I could start it tomorrow? It's a pretty quick read, I might even have it finished by nighttime. We could discuss it afterwards?

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments That would be fine with me.

Camila (previously the opinionated Catruler) (aliveorundead) I'm so incredibly sorry for being such a bad read buddy, but I won't be able to read the book until the weekend. That's why I wanted to do it last Friday. School is killing me and I have no time to do a continued reading in the week. I have exams and projects to finish, and if I don't I'm failing (here in Argentina it's the last term). I'll try to start in the next couple of days, but I don't think I'll be able to do it until Friday/Saturday if I'm being honest.

Camila (previously the opinionated Catruler) (aliveorundead) I feel so bad, you'll be so over the book by then.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Don't worry about it. Take your time and you're not a bad reading buddy. We can still discuss the book. Take a breathe it will work out alright. Concentrate on your school work. If it takes all month for the read so be it. I'm willing to work with you.

Camila (previously the opinionated Catruler) (aliveorundead) Thank you for understanding!

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments You're very welcome!

Camila (previously the opinionated Catruler) (aliveorundead) Hey, Angie! I've been trying to start the book for the last week and a half, but I just can't feel it. I've been having a rough time with school and just some overall bad luck with books, and maybe I need some softer read. I think it's a waste of time and potential to read something I'm just not enjoying. I'm absolutely, truly sorry for being the worst buddy reader ever. I hope you can find someone to discuss the book with. Again, so very sorry.