EPIC discussion

Chat/ Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi my name is Ellesar and I am a boy.
I love anything to do with Fantasy, Horror, SciFi, or Romance.
I love drawing and reading.
I also like Origami:)

message 2: by Riley (new)

Riley (rilerakuromura) Hello~ I normally go by Riley over the internet ._. and I am le female.
I love Fantasy, sometimes horror, comedy, romance or whatever.
I love drawing...A lot. Its basically all I do.
And I'm new to this site so I know nothing.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok we'll I could give you a small intro.
I've only been here for a month but I still know quite a bit.

message 4: by Riley (new)

Riley (rilerakuromura) That would be great :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok
First off, do you have iPod mode or computer mode, because I know more about the mobile than PC.

message 6: by Riley (new)

Riley (rilerakuromura) Umm...I have an android phone. But I'm primarily on laptop

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I know more about android, but I can try to teach laptop:)
Ok
So... There are two main reasons why I use goodreads:
1: Review books.
Search authors, books, etc. and rate them, or add on the want to read list.
See if friends like the same books.
2: To "RP" (roleplay)
I hope you like roleplaying because that is one if the really common things done in chat groups.
If you don't know what roleplaying is, it's basically being IN the book, but it can be an all new, never imagined story.
The game is usually in between 2-4 players.

If you want to tell a friend something, but don't want anyone else to know, send a private message.
You can even download free Ebooks, but most aren't new, they're Shakespeare and Brahm Stoker and all that jazz.

message 8: by Riley (new)

Riley (rilerakuromura) I do love roleplaying XD I know roleplaying very well I just roleplay differently than others on goodreads which is why I've been reluctant to join other groups. I know the basics of the site.I just don't know how you guys roleplay ._.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

We don't roll dice like D&D, we just talk, really.
We take turns, each changing the story a bit.
Try to watch an example,

message 10: by Riley (new)

Riley (rilerakuromura) I'm installing the mobile version just cause ._. So...Yeah. That'll be fun XD

message 11: by K.R. (new)

K.R. Cox (krcox) | 1 comments Hi. I'm author K. R. COX and want to introduce myself by way of some AWESOME news!

It's pretty exciting stuff! =D

Edmonton Comic and Entertainment Expo has invited me as a Guest, along with other cool people like Ron Perlmen from Hellboy/Sons of Anarchy, Sarah Wayne Callis from Walking Dead, and Zoie Palmer from Lost Girl, Christopher Lloyd, Jay Fotos, Camilla d'Errico, just to name a few!

The event will take place September 28-29, 2013!

In response to this fantastic opportunity, MIDDLE ON by K. R. COX, is 0.99 until then! Grab your copy from:

KOBO - http://store.kobobooks.com/en-CA/eboo...

AMAZON - http://www.amazon.com/Middle-Lost-Fat...

amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Middle-Lost-F...

amazon CA - http://www.amazon.ca/Middle-Lost-Fath...

_______
Expo website: http://www.edmontonexpo.com

Look for K. R. COX under "Special Guests"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool.

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Hi I'm Abi I got by Angel though I'm a female
I like fantasy mostly
I don't really write like I use to anymore
that's it

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” | 3 comments Hi! My name is Pennie and I just like to RP and tell useless facts!

Ex:
Bananas are all genetically the same, and they will go extinct in a few decades

BTW I'm kind of sarcastic, but I'm kind and generous and stuff... :P

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool

message 17: by Riley (new)

Riley (rilerakuromura) Pennie!!

message 18: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 23 comments The story of the bad flash
Barry Allen was born and his mom died shortly after he was born and his crime boss father took him In and he was actually a good dad letting him have alot of stuff but when he was 10 his dad brought him to a drug lab and his dad made him walk out with some rare chemicals and lighting struck and it hurt very bad but he got the power of superspeed using the speed force he ran and grab the notes and ran and ran till he got to a police station 1000 miles away in 5 minutes . He was Suprised at how fast he got there but he told the cops and kept the notes and they arrested his father and he used his powers at first to steal when he was 19 he joined the army and used his powers to help and when he was 24 he retired the army and became a cop and was recruited to the justice league . His thoughts started to go evil and he kept living normally till batman showed him the batcave and Bruce even said" he didn't know if he should show him this "then Barry moved at the speed of light taking out his guns and shooing batman in the head over and over toll he was for certain he was dead . He gathered kryptonite and put them in his guns and went to the watch tower and shot superman he didnt die but he fell to the ground blood flowing out . cyborg ran at him and attacked and they went into a battle and then cyborg used a boom tube by accident and Barry moved faster than the speed of light and that transported them to another world making them both 17 again.

message 19: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) Hahaha! So (not) funny!

Apart from that, I'm Joe, not in a particularly good mood and generically bored.

message 20: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 1 comments Call me Skeletor

message 21: by Fatima (new)

Fatima | 1 comments Hi i'm Fatima

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Hey guys thanks for joining

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 4 comments Sexy or TARDIS
Fantasy, Adventure
Trying to be an author, but am not able to finish one book without starting another, I want to be able to draw/art, sing, guitar, piano and dance; I can slow Dance...but that's about it.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 4 comments Iesha (In east shade house at...) wrote: ":)"

I'm new to the whole 1X1 thing, just so everyone knows.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments It's just like you writing a story with anyone person-just like you rp in large groups except you are only doing a story with one other person

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 4 comments Iesha (In east shade house at...) wrote: "It's just like you writing a story with anyone person-just like you rp in large groups except you are only doing a story with one other person"

Yeah....but I don't lnow how to do the characters...there's no thread.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 50 comments You basely made your own character profile and post him/her into the thread with the person you are rping with. You both post your characters under the thread with your names at the top and you start a story.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 4 comments Iesha (In east shade house at...) wrote: "You basely made your own character profile and post him/her into the thread with the person you are rping with. You both post your characters under the thread with your names at the top and you sta..."

Ok. Thanks!

message 30: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 38 comments Mod
Hi! Lura here. ^_^
Thanks for inviting me, Iesha.
I love to RP, and will RP in any genre.

Sexy~The~T.A.R.D.I.S. wrote: "...
Trying to be an author, but am not able to finish one book without starting another..."

That is so me. I did finally finish a story this past February, but I haven't managed to finish the second draft of it yet because I keep getting distracted by SHINY NEW ideas... ^_^

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

:O