EPIC discussion

1x1 > Ellessar and Angel

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Just adding topics:)

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) uh okay I'm leaving the group so you can delete this if you want

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) okay feel bad for what I said I'll invite people

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

That's Ok.
It is my first group and I'm a noob at making groups, but the more people the better, thanks.

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) okay I just invited like 90 people so hopefully it shoots off but I'll RP with you here if you like your not a noob

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(Have you been a mod in other groups, because its nice to have more than one mod)

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) (yes I have actually I find it fun)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ok
I've only been on here for a month and I don't know how to add mods, do you know?)

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) yeah haha go to the home page and scroll down where it says members (9) click on that you should get the options to add mods

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I'm sorry

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

For what?

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) if I don't reply as much I'm sorry okay but really I'm not good with the 1x1x1

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not either but I don't want to exclude.

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) that's what others have said so we'll see I'm sorry I have major depression and anxiety issues and I haven't taken my meds for two and half weeks now

message 15: by Elessar (new)

Elessar | 37 comments Mod
:'(