Pretty Little Liars Group! discussion

introduce yourself! > Favourite Quotes!

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Here you can post your favourite quotes from either the books or the TV series.
Make sure you state what's it from, who said it and explain why it's your favourite.
For Example.

PLL Book name(Only if from book):
PLL Season1/2/3/4 Episode Number 1-23(Only if from TV series):
Who said it(Characters name):
Why is it your favourite?(Explain):

message 2: by Klea (new)

Klea Hysaj (kleahysaj) | 4 comments PLL it;s season 2 sorry but i don't remember which episode it is.
Alison DiLaurentis said that to Jenna:
"You think you know people,and then they surprise you."
i love this quote.Everytime i see this i say to Alison:well said alison! :P It explains a lot of how friendship exactly works those day.We can't fear our enemies but we can fear our friends because those we are close to come out to be the ones who hurt us most and that really hurts and that's why i perfectly understand alison's quote. :)

message 3: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) True! I know! Her quotes to people cut to the core and goes deeper. Sasha is a great actress. :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

My two favorite quotes are when Toby is talking to Spencer. My first one is when she gives him the truck and he says, "I love you so much." The season one is when she comes out of the police station and Toby says, "Pretending don't to love you is the hardest thing I've ever done."

message 5: by Kyle (new)

Kyle I don't remember what season it was, but the episode is when the liars are walking to Jenna's house, and Hanna wore heels. Spencer says to Hanna, "Can you walk any softer?" Then Hanna responds with, "Jenna can't hear us, she's blind." That was so funny

message 6: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Abby wrote: "My two favorite quotes are when Toby is talking to Spencer. My first one is when she gives him the truck and he says, "I love you so much." The season one is when she comes out of the police statio..."

Aww! I squealed when I heard that and watched it. It was a beautiful scene! I'm glad the two are still together.

message 7: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Kyle wrote: "I don't remember what season it was, but the episode is when the liars are walking to Jenna's house, and Hanna wore heels. Spencer says to Hanna, "Can you walk any softer?" Then Hanna responds with..."

Yes that was hysterical! I loved that quote! Hanna never thinks about the others with disabilities.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome A wrote: "Abby wrote: "My two favorite quotes are when Toby is talking to Spencer. My first one is when she gives him the truck and he says, "I love you so much." The season one is when she comes out of the ..."

Yeah it made me cry so much. I ship them so freaking much.

message 9: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Hah. :D

message 10: by Kyle (new)

Kyle The quite was in the finale, the night Ali disappeared. Ali was talking to Ian and she said, "What does N.A.T. stand for anyway? Need a therapist?"

message 11: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) LOL! :D Haha. Tha's smart. :)

message 12: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Love the quote.

message 13: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Haha. LOL. I loved that one! My favourite!

message 14: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) I think I did. I'll have a look. If not then I'll add it in. Cause with Emily I had three people in one.

message 15: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Omg Mars, that's my favourite quote in PLL lol!

message 16: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) SAME HERE!

message 17: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Hahaha. LOL. I remember that one.

message 18: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Hehe. :) Me too!

message 19: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) "She can't hear you, she's blind." -Hanna

message 20: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Hahaha. I love Spencer too. I feel as though I can relate to her as her characteristics.

message 21: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Yeah. :)

message 22: by Alison (new)

Alison (alisonflower) | 11 comments "You think the truth is this big shiny disco ball of purity, then go ahead and try it. Be honest. See what it gets you. Telling the truth to the wrong person at the wrong time is how I ended up where I did. Take it from me, you're always better off with a really good lie." -Alison

message 23: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) That was one of her strongest quotes. :)

message 24: by Alison (new)

Alison (alisonflower) | 11 comments ROSE HATHAWAY wrote: "That was one of her strongest quotes. :)"

YESSSS

message 25: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Haha!

message 26: by beth, The Black Swan (new)

beth (beth01) | 93 comments Mod
I love that quote!