Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Reunited At Last (Brightside and Brooke)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Hey!
I haven't talked to you in forever! How're things going? Whatcha been up to lately?

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments HEEEYYY.

I know! I lost internet connection at my house, so I decided to take a small break from GR. Things are good though. May be a little busy with my job though.

Buuuut I'm back for good(: It's crazy. I feel like a stranger again, lol.

How about you??? It's been too long.

message 3: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Well, I'm glad to hear that things are well! What kind of job do you have?

Yay! But that's how it is though! I was off for a few months and yeah, it took a bit to find my spot again xP Silly thing.

Oh I know!! All is good on my end as well. Just trying to lay low, enjoy the... nine days left of summer break. :( And then I go back to hell- I mean school.

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Eh. I just work at safeway.

I know, lol. Still trying to figure everyone out with new pictures and a few different usernames.

I know, same here ): Not looking forward to that!

Anyway, do you have any ideas for our RP?

message 5: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Safeway's nice. They're got good sandwiches :D and instant noodles Cx

Yeah, I bet. There are a bunch of awesome, new roleplayers that sprung out of nowhere too. I'd throw up a request :D

Ugh, I know...

I might! What are you in the mood for, ma dear?

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments I love their sandwiches!

Yeah, I might ask for another later ^.^

I honestly don't care. It's been awhile, so I have yet to come up with any good ideas. But lets stick with reality.

I'm actually about to get off. I'm dead tired, and have an early day tomorrow /: I may be on later tomorrow night if work doesn't kill me xP

Nice talking to you again, though, Brooke!

message 7: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Mee too! Especially the long ones :D

Alrighty.

No problem! I shall try to think up something tomorrow morning, because my head is so dead.

Good night! Have a good day at work tomorrow!

You too Brightside! It's good to have you back!

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Haha. Those are the only ones I eat!

Okay. Take yo time(:

Thanks! I hope I do too.

It's good to be back.

message 9: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments I don't blame you, they are the best.

So, just so I have something to work with, do you feel like something more on the romantic side? Or mystery? Creepy? Funny? What are you kind of in the mood for?

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Bleh. Haha, I don't know! But I do want to help you out(:

So reality; depending on how many characters we want to each make, I like romance and mystery. Ummm...I'm really in the mood for those two. If we were to do a mystery, some creepiness could be thrown in. If we were to do a romance, it could be funny and what-not. Hell, we could mix romance and mystery together!

Honestly, if the idea is good, I'll roll with it. Maybe make a few changes, but I'm not being totally picky.

message 11: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Yeah, we could definitely mix all of those in here somehow!!
So, as for the mystery part, what should that consist of? Ghosts? Murder?

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Muuuuurder. Something maybe like that movie "I Know What You Did Last Summer" ?

message 13: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Ooh, sure!
Maybe the town they live in has some kind of fucked up history, and instead of the kids killing someone, they stumble upon records or files of this history, and perhaps whatever it was is still going on, and the cult leader or something decided to kill them off so they don't go telling everyone about it.

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Oooh! I likey.

Soo, are we making the kids that stumble upon the records and the cult leader or...maybe just the kids and the cult leader could be someone we both play when needed?

message 15: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Doesn't really matter!
What do you think?

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments The second option!

And how many characters each?

message 17: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Okay!

Mm, two? And what age group do we want them?

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Okay. And maybe...late teens?

message 19: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Kay, sounds good!

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments So a boy and girl each?

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Oh. And simple formats or detailed?

message 22: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Yup!

I'd say simple eh? So we can get started?

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Okay! But I'll actually have my characters up probably tomorrow morning.

message 24: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Okay!

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Hey! This is totally weird and random, but remember that RP we started of the girl getting pregnant by a guy who was kind of a player? It was a one-night stand type of thing, and she decided to look for him?

I'm pretty sure I did that one with you. ^^

message 26: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Yeah! That was with me hahahah. What about it?

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Hahaha I don't know. It just randomly came to mind.

message 28: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Hahah that RP was awesome!

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Yeah, I liked it.

Would you actually want to continue with that one?

message 30: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Sure! I'd love to!

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Sweet!

I'll make my guy again~

message 32: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments I shall make my chickie C:

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Name: Jacob Reeds

Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/3132798...

Personality: Key traits
Charming. He's used to getting what - who - he wants. It's not hard for him, really, considering that he's wealthy and handsome.
Not-so serious. Seriously. You have to tell this guy you're being serious a thousand times before he realizes you're not kidding, and he should stop laughing. But if you want him to be serious, you're asking for trouble.
Chill. Jacob doesn't like drama, even though he may be the one causing it. He likes to have a good time, and distance himself from people who want to ruin it. 
Flirty. Jacob obviously likes to flirt. If you're a smokin' girl, who gives a fuck if you are taken? This guy guarantees he'll show you a better time. 
Wealthy. Yeah, it's not a personality trait, but he uses it to his advantage. No, he isn't going to bribe you. Don't worry, he doesn't flaunt his money. He just...well, you'll see.

History: Who wants to know?

Relationships:
His parents are both alive and well.
He has a younger half-sister who's basically out of the family picture since she lives with her mom. 
He's had plenty of girlfriends, but shows no signs of settling down.

Other: He has a big mouth. He likes to spill the beans about his latest "hits and runs".

**Simple format

message 34: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Name: Hannah Fisher
Appearance:
blonde
Personality:
Fun. Hannah knows how to have a good time, and that doesn't mean drinking every bottle of scotch that her hands come in contact with. No, she knows how to have clean fun, something people these days have no idea how to do.
Gentle. She is a very gentle person, with her hands and with her words.
Easy-going. Don't worry about disappointing Hannah, because her expectations are always set low. You gotta bail on a date? No problem. You want to hang out last minute? For sure. She's always open to suggestions.
Determined. Hannah is a very determined person, especially when it comes to her schooling. School comes first, no matter what. She wants to get a good job and have a good life, and nobody, nothing, is going to get in the way of that.
Thoughtful. She loves to do things out of the blue and surprise people. It's just a little something she likes to do.
History: Long story short, Hannah was born when her mother was just nineteen. Her Dad took off, and so it was just Hannah and her mom. The two of them really struggled with money and were never able to live comfortably, so that's the reason Hannah is so strung about her school work. She just wants to live comfortably. She wants to be the exact opposite of her mom.
Relationships:
Mum
Friends
No boyfriends. Not until she's done school.
Other: She wants to be a psychologist. She will be a psychologist.

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Cool!

So where should we start, and who should start?

message 36: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments I don't know! Did you want to start over, or where we left off?

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Wellll...I thought we could just continue where we left off, because a lot hadn't happened yet.

I'm pretty sure we were at the part when Hannah found out she was pregnant, and she decides to look for the guy who knocked her up.

Right?

message 38: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments I think that sounds about right!

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Okay soo...do you want to start? lol

message 40: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Do you think you could? C:

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Hahaha, sure.

Any idea where?

message 42: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Maybe he's at the bar? And then Hannah can go looking for him?

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments okay. I'll post maybe tonight

message 44: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Okay, thanks :D

message 45: by *Mrs. Brightside* (last edited Sep 11, 2013 06:11PM) (new)

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments (I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME(:)

Jacob was sitting in his favorite bar, at a crowded table surrounded by at least ten other guys. You could just imagine the noise level. Everyone seemed to be having their own conversation, and the drunk people were always the loudest. Jacob could only roll his eyes as he was interrupted - again - while trying to tell a story. He didn't know what was so damn funny, but the same mini-group of guys kept laughing every three seconds! He finally used his brain, and decided to just go sit somewhere else with his friends. Unfortunately, the whole place was buzzing, so there wasn't exactly any quiet corners. He knew the bathroom would be quiet, though, but thought that would be just a little weird. And...maybe gay.
"Okay, fellas! Lets take a smoke break," Jacob announced. He got a few nods from the men who did smoke, then led them outside.
Outside, there was a little. You'd think that's where bad things happened, but it wasn't like that. People mostly went out here to smoke and maybe clear their mind. Or, like Jacob wanted, a conversation. He didn't actually smoke himself, so he was able to continue in his tale of latest smashes.
"So yeah, where was I? Oh! So this girl invites me over, and it turns out she has a smokin' roommate. Guess who had twice the fun that night?" Jacob asked. The guys immediately began to whoop and holler, throwing in their own guesses of how the night went down. All-in-all, it was a really good night. He decided not to throw in the part when someone's boyfriend comes in and invades the party. Being a dumbass, Jacob had told the guy that he wasn't invited. He basically got his ass kicked, then thrown out. It wasn't a serious fight, of course. At least not a fair one, since Jacob wasn't 100 percent sober that night.
Anyway, Jacob was a lover; not a fighter.

message 46: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments No worries!!! I've been really busy myself!!!

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments Okay(: No rush then!

message 48: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Hey!! I think I'll be able to reply really soon! I'm getting into the groove of school again and I'm able to manage my homework load, so yeah! Expect a reply veeeeeery soon!! :D

*Mrs. Brightside* | 175 comments YAYYY!!!!

message 50: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Working on my post this very momento! :D

« previous 1 3