The Mortal Instruments RolePlay discussion

Character rooms (Institution) > Lance and Morganne's Suite

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (last edited Aug 24, 2013 07:30AM) (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((here we are. Ill get pics in a minute))

www.google.com

message 2: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne pulled Lance through the door, stopping the moment she entered to admire the room. "Wow," she breathed, tugging on his arms so they wrapped loosely around her.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance smiles, hugging his arms around Morganne. This was a very nice suite, "Thanks Sam."

Sam nods, "I'll take my leave now."

message 4: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne laughed softly, smiling at Sam. "Thanks," she said, leaning her head back against Lance's shoulder and looking up at him.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Sam leaves.

Lance smiles down at Morganne.

((im bout to put pics up))

message 6: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne smiled at him, nestling her head under his chin. "It's a lovely room," she pointed out.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments "Yes it is. Let's go look at the bedrooms." Lance says.

message 9: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne nodded in agreement, this time letting Lance pull her throughout the suite. She was amazed by the size of it. They could live in here if they wanted, and never leave. It was amazing, if she was honest.

message 10: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance pulls Morganne through the suite. "Hm, there's an extra bedroom we can make into the nursery. It's even painted purple dear."

((lets say the pic will be after Lance and Morganne have made it into a nursery))

message 11: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne laughed softly. "Purple, mmm?" She mused, grinning. "I like purple."

((Yeah ^.^ ))

message 12: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments "I know you do." Lance replies with a smile

message 13: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments "Do you?" Morganne teased, twisting the ring on her finger mindlessly. "I didn't know."

message 14: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance chuckles and kisses her cheek, "Let's look at our bedroom now."

message 15: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne jumped onto his back, grinning. "Carry me," she demanded, laughing.

message 16: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance laughs with Morganne, "Yes dear." he walks out of the soon-to-be-nursery and into the master bedroom.

message 17: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne laughed softly, wrapping her legs around him tightly and resting her head on his shoulder.

message 18: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance smiles, opening the door to the master bedroom and walking in. He whistles when he sees everything. This room was bigger and his and Morganne's rooms combined, then doubled.

message 19: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne froze, eyes wide. "Wow," she breathed, taking in the room. "This is huge. This could be a house in itself!"

message 20: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments "Yeah..." Lance agrees, gently setting Morganne on the bed.

message 21: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments "Wow," she said again, breathlessly. "This is a huge room." Morganne pulled him down next to her, wrapping her arms around him tightly. "Really huge..."

message 22: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance chuckles and wraps his arms around her, "Yes it is."

message 23: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne laughed softly, curling up in his lap. "So what are we doing now?" She asked curiously.

message 24: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance smiles, then kisses Morganne passionately.

message 25: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne couldn't help but laugh against his lips, and then looped her arms around his neck, grinning.

message 26: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance wraps his arms around her waist, smiling as they kissed.

message 27: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne wrapped her legs around him loosely, grinning.

message 28: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance runs his tongue over her lips.

message 29: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne parted her lips, looping her fingers in his hair.

message 30: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance slips his tongue into her mouth and lays back on the bed, pulling her with him.

message 31: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments .

message 32: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((Lia?))

message 33: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments ((agh, so sorry love! I could've sworn I replied...))

Morganne pulled him on top of her, wrapping her legs around his waist loosely.

message 34: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((its fine :) ))

Lance lays on top of Morgane, though careful not to hurt her, and deepens the kiss.

message 35: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments ((XD))

Morganne let her hands play with the hem of his shirt, tugging on it gently.

message 36: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance pulls his shirt off for Morganne, then goes back to kissing her.

message 37: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne grinned, wrapping her legs more tightly around him as she pulled him down against her.

message 38: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance smiles against her lips and kisses harder.

message 39: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne let her hands run across his chest lightly, tugging on his lip gently.

message 40: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance's tongue plays with Morganne as he shivers in pleasure.

message 41: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne sighed softly, playing with his tongue as she ran her hands up and down his back mindlessly.

message 42: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance deepens the kiss and pulls Morganne closer to him.

message 43: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments ((Should we just skip to when they stop making out? ^^))

message 44: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((Yesh, that would be nice ^^))

message 45: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments ((XD I thought so too))

Morganne opened her eyes lazily, curled up against Lance. She tucked her head under his chin, smiling faintly. "Love you," she said softly.

message 46: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments "Love you too." Lance replies quietly, holding Morganne close.

message 47: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne smiled faintly, closing her eyes. "This is a lovely room, don't you think?"

message 48: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments "Yes, it is." Lance agrees.

message 49: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Morganne nodded slowly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

((I'mma head to bed soon.))

message 50: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Lance kisses the top of her head and smiles..

((kk, mee too))

« previous 1